Hi Taylor

Taylor had been enthralled with Harry, but then he broke the relationship off. Then about a month later Louis and Harry made their relationship public. Taylor was outraged, she knew the only reason Harry left her was because of that stupid Louis. She was gonna get her revenge. She is going to make sure she is the only one who can ever date Harry styles.

Louis POV

Me and Harry decided to go for a walk when the sun had just set. We were close to a beach so we played on the sand for a bit, but then we started heading back to the hotel, and to get there we had to walk past this alleyway.

The sun had completely set by this point and it was pitch black out. We had to go by an alleyway to get back to the hotel.

We walked by it and this girl who was wearing a mask that doctors wear, had sunglasses on at 11 pm, and was clearly wearing a wig, came out and grabbed my wrist.

"Hey love, I don't know you please let go" I said politely trying to squirm away, but her grip was extremely strong.

I screamed out as she ran into the alley dragging me behind her.

Harry ran after us and she had her very muscular, tall male accomplice grab him. Then I felt a warm cloth being pressed onto my mouth. And the last thing I saw before I blacked out was Harry passing out with a cloth over his mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor POV

"Perfect let's get them in the van" I said to the guy who I hired for this job. We shoved them in to my van and he rode in the front with me.

When we got to my house he carried Harry inside over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. While I carried Louis in on my hip, I had to get used to this as I would be doing this a lot.

We got inside and put them on the bed.

"Go get the shot" I said to the guy

After a few moments he came back and I injected it into Louis. I payed him, he left and I left the room after locking all the windows and doors.

Louis POV

I woke up in a warm bed with the covers up to my neck and a warm body next to mine.

'That must have been aweird dream, wait how did we get home last night? I thought. I realizing this was not the hotel. I tried to sit up but I couldn't. I saw Harry was sleeping peacefully next to and sighed in relief. Where were we?

I went to shake him awake but my like weren't working quite right, but I could roll over so I rolled on top of him and he groaned. I rolled off of him then onto him again. He groaned again but opened his eyes.

"Hawwy, get up we need to get out of hewe!" I whispered. Since when did I have a lisp?

"Lou? Where are we?" He said in his morning voice

"I don't know, and I can't weally move, but we need to get out of hewe" I said a little louder.

"Oh goodie! You're awake, I nearly thought I would have to wake you up myself" a girl with blonde hair said coming into the room and locking the door behind her.

Taylor POV

When I turned around I saw both of them being shocked and Harry sat bolt upright.

"Taylor?" Harry asked tentatively.

"Yeah babe?" I said innocently

"Well I bet you're both dying to know what happened, and Louis I bet your a bit confused as well, huh angel?" I said to the horrified looks on both of them as Harry helped Louis sit up and supported him.