Police.

Louis POV

I had a problem. I was starting to not feel the need to pee at all, and when I did I couldn't hold it.

And yesterday my head went all fuzzy and I really felt like a baby.

That was really weird, even though everyone is bigger than me, I just felt so much smaller than them in that moment.

Currently I was playing with Niall, he had been warned before playing with me 'that I was a baby and I couldn't do to much' ugh Taylor is so fucking annoying.

We were in the middle of the living room setting up a track for our race cars. It was a pretty awesome track, it had a bunch of routes and some loops. We were about to race the cars when I remembered my barbies. I wanted my Barbie in the car, but she was upstairs, and I physically could not walk up there.

I would have to call someone. Not Taylor because she would try to get me to call her mama, and not Harry for the same reason. So that left Liam.

"Wiiiiii, can ou get my Bawbie?" I said, since when did I have a lisp?

"Sorry Lou, I don't understand you can you repeat that?" He said

I groaned and Niall spoke for me.

"Lou-Lou say he wants his Barbie dollies!" He translated proudly.

"Thank you Niall, I'll go get them for you Lou" then he walked upstairs and came back with the bin of barbies. I unconsciously reached out for it and made grabby hands for it.

Then someone knocked at the door. Taylor basically flew to it and aggressively opened the door.

Harry POV

We were all anxiously waiting to se who was at the door. She opened it, it was a police man. This could be our only chance to get out of here.

I ran to the door and shoved Taylor out of the way, he gasped when he saw me.

"Please help us, she kidnapped us, call for backup, zayn and Paul are with another lady, what was her name?" Taylor got up and slammed me into a wall. My ears were ringing and my vision had little black spots in it.

I could vaguely hear Taylor screaming as she was dragged to a police car, and the police man calling for backup. I was sitting on the floor now my back pressed against the wall, when did that happen? Someone was hugging me, I saw it was Louis, he had tears steaming down his face.

I wiped them off his cheeks with the pad of my thumb. A new police man walked in.

Louis POV

Harry was barely conscious, I was not aware Taylor was that strong. A police man started carrying Harry out to an ambulance. He told the rest of us to follow him to his cruiser.

Liam picked me up and set me on his hip.

"Louis can't walk" he explained when the officer gave a questioning look.

Taylor was sitting in the back of the cruiser handcuffed and glaring at all of us. I cuddled closer into Liam.

"Do any of you know the whereabouts of Zayn?" The officer asked us.

"All we know is this other girl, god what was her name- took him away." Liam said then blushed

My mind was going fuzzy again, I wanted dada, but dada was hurt. I could make him feel better!

"Wi-wi, wouis help dada?" I asked looking at him.

The police man shared a concerned look with Liam. Liam looked back at me.