I walk out of my room and I see April in the hallway  "Why couldn't you wear a suit when we were dating?" She asks with a smile on her face.

"You never asked and I never needed to" I say.

"Well, I think you look handsome" She tells me.

"This isn't the first time you've seen me in one, I wore one the other day when I had to take Kai'sa to that charity event" I tell her.

"I know, I just need to keep saying it 'cause it's true" April tells me "Also don't go teasing Evelynn to much"

"Why do you say that?" I question.

"You didn't wipe all that lipstick off" April says, licking her thumb then wiping the rest of the lipstick off my lips.

"She deserves a little of her own medicine" I say to her.

"Maybe, but we do have another problem at hand" April says.

"I know, I know, trying to figure that out as well" I say.

"Alright, now go, she's waiting" She tells me while shooing me away.

I go down stairs and Evelynn is waiting for me by the door with her purse while swinging her keys around. She looked like she could have been posing for a magazine cover or a poster. The way those jeans hugged her and the shirt formed to to her chest. I never once denied Evelynn's beauty.

"God that outfit looks sexy on her"

"You sure know to keep a girl waiting darling" Evelynn says then tosses me the keys, it's the ones to her Lamborghini, the same one that she nearly ran me over with once.

"I have to keep you on your toes or else you'll miss a beat" I say.

"I'd never" She replies. I open the door and she steps out first and I close the door behind me.

{Time Skip}

I'm driving to the location of the interview. Evelynn sat in the passenger seat, on her phone, scrolling through social media while we're on our way.

"Seems like you're going viral" she tells me.

"Is that so?" I say.

"That fight you got into yesterday seems to got people riled up. Somehow surprised that an our bodyguard can fuck someone up" Evelynn says while showing me her phone. She's scrolling through all the posts about me.

"I mean, they don't know much about me so they're bound to latch onto anything they get" I say.

As Evelynn's scrolling, she scrolls too far, showing her home screen. Her wall paper was a picture of me. I'm not exactly surprised but it was a picture of me drinking coffee. She must of stole that at some point.

"Couldn't get a better picture?" I asked her while looking at the road.

"I was trying to be subtle" Evelynn tells me.

I pull into the parking lot of the location, I'm pretty sure this interview is for a popular tv channel that interviews many celebrities and people. Almost like a talk show but without the audience.