He just stood there. Though he knew it was true somewhere he had a little hope that she would tell him that it was all a misunderstanding. She was not going to marry anyone else. Not now. Not ever. But when has she gone against her family for him? She would never do that. She will never do that. And that's the only thing that's stopping him from going against the world for her. He can fight all of them alone only if she is at least ready to stand with him if not fight. But she has always stood against him. He has to accept this now. There is no use in living in a false hope.

Aaradhya went to her flat only to find Siya cooking something.

"I smell something good," Aaradhya said as she entered the kitchen trying to be as cheerful as she could be.

"Yup! I have tried this new recipe for chilli potato. Try this," Siya said excitedly.

"I thought we were going to eat outside today," Aaradhya said taking out a spoon from the lower cabinet to taste the dish.

"I was getting bored, so I cooked this. We'll eat outside some other day," Siya told her.

They decided to watch a nice movie and eat their dinner in peace. Just as Aaradhya and Siya finished their dinner and Aaradhya took the plates to the kitchen, her doorbell rang. She looked at Siya.

"Have you ordered something?" she asked.

"No," Siya said.

Aaradhya wondered who might be here at this time. It was eleven at night already. She went to open the door and gasped when she found Abhi in a disoriented state standing there. Was he drunk?

"Abhi!" she said.

"Wh..... Why... would you do so....something.... like this to me?" he said stuttering holding the door for support as he found everything becoming blurry.

"Oh god! How much did you drink?" she said holding his hands to balance him and guiding him slowly inside her flat.

"Who is this?" Siya asked coming near them.

"You'll marry another man? You'll allow him to touch you? You'll kiss him like you kissed me?" he asked further stuttering at each word.

"You are not in the right state of mind Abhi. Sit here," Aaradhya said making him sit on the couch and rushing towards the kitchen where she left her phone. She dialled Pritam's number which she had saved when he visited her hospital with his grandmother. She never thought she would have to use it for reasons that are not professional.

"Hello doctor," Pritam greeted her.

"Abhi is at my flat, completely drunk. I'll send you my address, please come and get him," she told him.

"What? Wait. I am on my way," he said hurriedly.

She sent him her address and made lemonade for Abhi.

"Here, drink this," she said when she came back. She saw Siya carefully observing him.

"I don't want this," he said throwing the glass away and breaking it into pieces.

"Why are you doing this?" he said almost closing his eyes. He was feeling a terrible headache. He wanted to sleep.

Aaradhya's eyes teared up seeing him like this. What has he become? First smoking, now drinking! He never had such habits back then. How did he change this much? She was responsible for all this. She felt more terrible with each passing second. She caressed his head gently massaging it. He won't remember any of this in the morning. Soon Pritam arrived and took Abhi with him.

"He... I...Actually...." Aaradhya tried to explain something to Siya but failed.

"It's fine Aaru. You don't need to. Go and rest," Siya reassured her.