Chapter 35

Aaradhya was in a very weird situation. Abhi and she were not on talking terms unless Atharva showed his presence. Abhi had declined her help but whenever Atharva wanted to ask some questions or was found near her, Abbi appeared from nowhere. He would still not talk to her and she was thankful for this. He promised her that he would not disturb her and he was keeping it.

Aaradhya has started hating herself with each passing day. She was so weak that she could not take a stand for her. But she realised that maybe it was for the best. Abhi deserved someone far better than her. Someone who can fight the world for him. And she was not that strong.

As she entered the class she saw Ishita standing in front of Abhi's desk. She was telling him something excitedly and he was nodding. Anuj was sitting beside Abhi trying his best to ignore her by concentrating on his phone.

Aaradhya wanted to go and interrupt them. But she controlled herself. She cannot always let her emotions take control of her. She doesn't have any rights to him. Ishita was not a bad girl. Maybe she and Abhi would look good together. Eww! Ishita and Abhi! No. They look like some clowns together.

Abhi was her good friend once. She can't let him be together with anyone who doesn't match his personality. So she decided to interrupt them. Not because she was jealous, but because she wanted good for Abhi and Anuj looked uncomfortable too. As a friend, it was her duty to take him out of this situation. Yes! This was the only reason.

"Hii Anuj," she said standing beside Ishita.

"Aaradhya! Hii!" Anuj said relieved.

"Could you give me your biochemistry notes?" she asked ignoring the other two pairs of eyes on her.

"Yeah, of course!" Anuj said taking out his notebook.

"Why do you need his notes? You are the official note supplier of our batch," Ishita said playfully.

"I missed some classes," Aaradhya replied.

"Oh ok," Ishita said.

"You look very excited. What happened?"
Aaradhya asked.

"Yup! You know there is a big fair organised near the ghats. We were thinking of going there after the class, just to take a break from this schedule," Ishita told her. But she wanted Aaradhya not to join them again.

"Oh great! But Abhi doesn't like fai....," Aaradhya stopped abruptly. She was not supposed to speak on his behalf.

"What? You don't like fairs?" Ishita said looking at him.

"I don't. But I'll go with you. We don't always do what we like," Abhi said looking at Ishita ignoring the presence beside her.

"Yeah, you all should go. Atharva asked me to go there with him. I was also thinking about it," Aaradhya said to Ishita. She could instantly feel someone's eyes on her. If looks could kill, she would have been in heaven by now.

"Do you still have time left for your studies after your tuition classes?" Abhi asked her.

"Don't you have time left after your football match?" she asked instead.

"I forgot about that. I am sorry Ishita, I cannot join you guys. I have my football match," Abhi said standing and leaving.

"I told you he doesn't like fairs," Aaradhya said to Ishita and left too.

What the hell happened? He was all ready to go with her a few moments ago.

"These both are dating," Ishita said looking at Anuj.

"N... No," Anuj said awkwardly.

"I am not asking. I am telling you. They both are dating. They just don't know yet," she said and left.