Episode 1: From You

[Note: Yo! Welcome all to the 1st project of Project Gamma, which is Alpha. I know it is confusing but I assure you it will be cleared ahead in the future.]

[Another Note: Sorry! but I would like some reviews if you could, which would help me make it better and better. Thank you]

Ekam's day began like any other, a quick brush, a hurried breakfast, and a just on time arrival at school. Little did he know that this ordinary day would soon take a terrifying turn.

As Ekam sat through his lessons, absorbing the teachings of the day, a ripple of unease began to spread. Whispers filled the air, and anxious glances were exchanged among students and teachers alike. Something was amiss.

The atmosphere grew increasingly tense as screams circulated about people vanishing into thin air, leaving behind nothing. Ekam couldn't comprehend the gravity of what was happening until chaos erupted in the corridors, and panic gripped the school. As Ekam left his classroom, he spotted his friends running towards the class. His heart skipped a beat as he witnessed something utterly inexplicable: one of his friends vanished into thin air before his very eyes. Shocked and bewildered, Ekam's thoughts surged with questions, his sense of normalcy shattered in an instant.

His mind raced as he searched for his family.

Hours stretched into an eternity as Ekam's anxiety deepened, until finally, his father came home searching for his family. Ekam's Father was relieved to see Ekam safe but then utterly scared to not see his wife and daughter. He went out to search for them but returned with grim news. Ekam's mother and sister were among the disappeared, swept away by the same unfathomable fate that had befallen countless others.

The weight of despair bore down on Ekam, plunging him into a profound darkness. For two months, he was consumed by grief, his world shattered by the cruel twist of fate that had torn his family apart. But amidst the darkness, a glimmer of hope emerged. Ekam's father, determined to help his son find strength in adversity, enlisted him in charity work, hoping to provide solace to those affected by the tragedy as he still had his family with him.

Reluctantly, Ekam joined his father in their efforts to aid the victims of the erasure phenomenon. Ekam recovered as he helped others in times of sorrow. The Charity workplace stood in a neighborhood left in ruins, with buildings partially erased and struggling to be rebuilt. It was a symbol of hope in a place marked by destruction and loss.

In the midst of their efforts to provide aid to the victims, Ekam encountered a homeless man, one among many in this time of crisis. Something about him struck Ekam as peculiar, but he brushed aside the odd feeling. Helping the homeless had become a routine part of his charity work.

However, as he assisted this particular man, he noticed a scar on the homeless man's right shoulder. Before he could investigate further, the man deftly diverted Ekam's attention, warning him of bullies seizing essential supplies meant for the needy.

Without hesitation, Ekam confronted the bullies, appealing to their sense of decency to share the rations. But these individuals, unaffected by the tragedy as they hailed from more affluent backgrounds, treated Ekam with disdain. They shoved him and subjected him to their verbal taunts.

In a moment of courage fueled by frustration, Ekam retorted while picking something behind him.

Ekam: You know what's red and bad for your teeth?

One of the bullies asked.

Bully: what?

Ekam's response was swift and direct.

Ekam: BRICK, BITCH!

Ekam Thrusts the brick into the bully's face, breaking the brick and the nose. His unexpected display of Strength left the bullies stunned as it also surprised Ekam.