20. He had almost kissed me~

Start from the beginning

After changing my position for a while, when I couldn't sleep even after lying on my side for a long time, I picked up my phone from the side table and opened Instagram, after almost scrolling reels for about two hours, I finally put my phone on side table and drifted into deep sleep.

I woke up with deafening sound of my alarm and I looked around in the room, my eyes were drawn again to the light of the sun coming into the room from curtains, taking deep breath I opened my eyes and
lazily sat on the edge of bed and wore my slippers, I got off from bed and directly went to bathroom.

I brushed my teeth, freshen up and quickly take slower, after slower I dried and wrapped a white towel over my body, I stepped out and wear a simple maroon kurti set and do same skin care, today I wore small jhumka and lastly give small to myself and went out before picking my bag.

Reema already has the key to the house, so everything is ready, she already make my breakfast and chai.

"Good morning ma'am."

She uttered in calm voice and smiled and I also smiled.

I got settled and started having my breakfast hurried because, I was late again this so different.In my house maa never force me to eat breakfast if I ate it's alright if I don't it's still fine for her, and other members are like I never even exist for them but whenever Sam knows that I didn't have my breakfast he always scolded me for not taking care of myself, I shake my head to remove all bitter memories.

I quickly finished my breakfast and went out and directly pressed lift button, unexpectedly Ruchi also come from her house at the same time and stand beside me, I give her tight lips smile and she did same.

I really don't want to ruin my morning with her annoying questions, nervously I started tapping my feet on ground and waited for lift, finally it's opened and we both entered, as soon as we stepped inside.

"Good morning, Advika." She wished me in calm voice and smiled.

"Good morning." I also wished her with same calmness she held in her voice and give a sight smile.

"You are going college?"

She asked and look at me for an answer, I simply nodded, I really don't want to communicate with this lady.

"So you are taking auto or you have scooter?, if you want I can give to ride?"

She again asked as if she was belittling me, her words and expressions of her face doesn't match a bit, I lowered my head thinking that what to reply.

"Actually driver bhaiya is waiting for me outside the building so you don't have to give me ride, thank you for asking."

I softly uttered and with this lift opened and I stepped out and turned back and waved my hand.

I wished driver bhaiya, sat inside and got settled, I look outside the window Ruchi keep looking or I can say keep glaring at me, I ignored that and asked driver to open the window, he did and I inhaled fresh air and closed my eyes.

"Ma'am we reached."

Driver bhaiya said and finally I lifted my lashes and stepped out.

"Bye bhaiya."

I said and turned to move but before I can take a step forward, someone covered my eyes, I get startled with this sudden touch, before I utter a word I heard laughing sound of three people, I scrunched my nose and slap his hand, he removed his hand.

I turned towards him and shot glared, he innocently held his ears and lowered his head and giggled.

He is my best friend Dev and my second best friend Anish, I stared at the one who was laughing holding his stomach and he became completely silent.

Pragati who was standing next to Anish holding her bag, her eyes were fixed only on Dev, I cleared my throat to gain her attention she startled and turned to my side and lowered her gaze. I didn't say anything.

"Where did you go for two days, you did not even tell us, if yesterday Pragati, did not tell us that you finally came to college, we ourselves came to your house and bring you here."

Anish said with funny expression, we three started laughing seeing his facial expressions, he too laughed unbothered by everything.

"Actually I'm waiting for you to come and bring me here, so that I can save my money on transport.."

I tease him and giggled, his smile disappeared all of sudden.

"Don't tell me your father buy a car for you to save your money and also give you a personal driver.."

He dramatically said moving his hand and imaginary drawing shapes in the air, I laughed.

"Actually guys, we are getting late let's go otherwise we will get out of class."

I totally ignored that question, but Anish can't let this ignored so easily, he stood infront of me and this time his face shows seriousness.

"Don't try to ignore my questions and lying is not allowed in our group so dare you if you tried to lie again, now tell us."

He said in serious voice with blank expression on his face, I gulped and ready to give them this shock.

"Actua-l-l-y...." I voice come out as a whimper, I started trembling with my words, now I can feel their intense glare upon me, I lowered my head and finally said.

"I got married three days back...."

"W-h-a-t......."

They three shouted out of their lungs, I pressed my hand on my ears to protect them, I look here and there, everyone eyes got fixed upon us, they look at us with annoyed face.

"What do you mean by this Advika.."

Dev asked in serious and rage in his voice, I slowly lifted my face to look at him.

"Actua-l-l-y..." I again started trembling with my words. They three look unpleasant with this.

"What, ac...actu are you a goat?" Anish furiously uttered, I shivered with their questions, what should I do?

"Forget about them, atleast you can tell me Advika."

Finally Pragati broke her silence and furiously muttered, I shake my head and tried to explain her, but she look broken I can't afford to lose any of them.

"I will tell you everything but after the classes will get over."

I said in low voice and lowered my head waiting for their answers, but maybe they love silence.

"Fucked class, tell me what has happened in these two days."

Dev loudly uttered and moved to exit gate of college, we three also started moving behind him, we moved out from college and started walking to our secret place where, we used to go and spend our time.

We finally reached and sat under the tree and they three glared at me to start and I did so.

Almost after 30 minutes, I told them everything, how did all this happen?, how did I get end up in this situation?, what did my family do to me?, that painful night, my marriage. Everything.

They look terrified with all this special that night, I lowered my lashes and tightly closed my eyes to prevent tears, Pragati come forward and tightly hugged me, I started sobbing, she softly caress my back.
After some time I control myself.

"Who are you married to.....?"

***

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers
beauty_writess

Bye bye👋