I now have a bit of a feel for the idol version.

A company invests a huge amount of money in an idol group and does everything in its power to recoup that money.

So for a while, Lion will have to bet everything on the success of Take Scene.

This means that there is no reason or time to let 3 M & 100 D debut.

Of course, since the program Coming Up Next was a hit, there is a possibility that we will debut a little sooner.

But at least it will be at the end of next year.

It is now April, so even if we debut in October next year, we will have to wait nearly 18 months.

In reality, there is a high probability that it will take much more time than this.

I don't have the confidence to last that long.

One day I will return.

Reducing everything that has been achieved so far to zero.

Of course, I couldn't tell my teammates about this situation.

All I can say is that I want to debut quickly, so I have nothing to say even if my teammates feel disappointed... ... .

What, why is everyone's expression like this?

"Because of your parents?"

"... ... That's the way it is."

"okay. If that's the case, there's nothing I can do about it."

You sympathize with this?

Is it because of the conversation we had last time?

"Sion. Did you appear here so your parents could hear your singing at the hospital?"

"That's the way it is. That's why I want to debut as quickly as possible."

But if you look at it calmly, this is a vague wish that has no connection to facts, right?

It's not like my parents wake up listening to my song in the hospital room.

How can you empathize without knowing that I made a pact with the devil?

I was confused for a moment, but just nodded.

There's no need to break the ice when they're already empathizing.

"But Sion."

"yes."

"So what happens if I go to another group?"

"What?"

"No. It's not the only time in three months & 100 days that the tone doesn't match."

"Oh, that? It won't matter, right?"

"why?"

"Have the judges commented on the tone so far?"

"... ... no?"

The reason I feel uncomfortable with Lee Ion's tone is because of obsession.

As I was aiming for the ridiculous goal of selling 200 million physical albums, I ended up avoiding anything that made me feel even the slightest bit anxious.

It is highly likely that other producers will not have any complaints.

Or, even if you have some regrets, you may think that your strengths in appearance and skills make up for your weaknesses.

If you're in a hurry, can't you cover the recording with mixing and use AR for the live performance?

In other words, I avoid Ion because I aim for a flawless team, but it doesn't really matter to a team aiming for a reasonable high score.