♔❥𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟭 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟭𝟮♔

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"And now, the announcement you have all been waiting for," Professor Paladium started, "The Magical Reality Chamber is Working again. We can finally resume our midterm exam. Half of you will take it today and the rest will go tomorrow. I don't think I need to remind you all, but this is a very important test of the year. It will count as half of your final grade. I hope you are all ready." I than looked around to see the obvious expression of worry and nervousness on everyone's faces.

"I double triple hope that I won't have to go today." I heard one of my classmates sigh. 'Don't we all?' I sigh to myself agreeing with the fairy.

"I'm so nervous that I can't even connect with my Winx." The girl beside her whispered. Lucky for me I already took the test and I feel like a weight is off my shoulders.

"Let's see. . ." The professor checked his list, analyzing it for is next victim, "Princess Stella is first on the list. Looks like she's absent again, did anyone see her this morning?" I than sigh to myself again, I have a feeling today is going to be 'one of those days.' Since I'm a good friend I decided to stick up for the Blonde.

"Yes, I did, Professor," I replied, "While I was leaving, she told me she wasn't feeling well and was going to the nurse's office. She said she switched her perfume with a cat potion and ate a fur ball." I stated, remembering the script of lies she told me this morning. 

Professor Paladium sighed in disappointment, walking towards the chamber, "Please tell her I expect her to take the text first thing tomorrow. She's has to pass this test, her grades in this class is already quite low." He warned as he pressed his hand against the scanner, making the doors to the chamber open. 'I'm trying my best here, I've been dealing with Stella excuses for 10 years now.' I thought as he called up the next person. "Next up, would be Flora." Flora got up and walked on the catwalk with her kit, "Alright, now remember, magical reality is not make-believe. And now the chamber will randomly select a dead planet."

"Excuse me, Professor." Flora frowned, "But I don't believe there is such a thing as a dead planet. You know?"

"Uh, what do you mean?" Professor Paladium asked in confusion as I smile understanding what Flora was referring to.

"I prefer to think of them as planets that are in need, they just need love!" Flora answered.

"That is very interesting, but perhaps you should save it for Philosophy class. This is a survival test, I suggest you focus on surviving. Alright," The professor chimed as he pressed a few buttons, "Here we go!" The room darkened, indicating the beginning of Flora's exam. The others performed their test as well and they all aced it, Well Except Someone.