♔❥𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟭 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟳♔

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───"Griselda, we were just wondering when we will be getting our powers back?" Flora asked, her voice kinda quivered with lacing fear

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───
"Griselda, we were just wondering when we will be getting our powers back?" Flora asked, her voice kinda quivered with lacing fear. Now I feel bad asking her to do it because I was too scared too. We were all standing in front of Griselda in her office, hoping for our powers to be given back. For once in my life I actually miss them.

She scoffed and looked at is sternly. By that look it means no, Welp! can't blame a girl for trying. "Your little field trip to Cloud Tower was unacceptable, and not to mention dangerous!." You don't say, it's not like we were about to get burn alive or anything. "You're lucky you weren't turned into jumping beans and sold to their inter-realm circus." Wait they got an inter-realm? You are not getting your powers back anytime soon. But that's only the beginning of your punishment."

We all gasped as she said this, and stared at her in shock and displeasure, not to mention disbelief.

"I have a question....Um what's the rest of it?" I asked, trying to break the tension in the air of the room.

"You may not leave the campus for the next two days." She announced.

"We have to veg out all weekend?" Stella asked with a mock horror look on her face.

"No dip sherlock." I said in a mocking voice. Stella then gave me a 'I was just asking look'. I then gave her a 'Don't ask stupid question look'. Before it could go any further Miss Griselda gave us both a look. We both got quite into Stella decided to keep going.

"Not exactly a Punishment, Miss G." The girls started to giggled at Stella retortion, For the first time in forever I didn't laugh I know this will backfire on us again, I wish I kicked Stella earlier. The girls stopped giggling once they noticed Miss Griselda's sly smirk. She then clapped her hands and a purple light appeared from her palms. Soon, broom and buckets started emerging.

"There will be no 'vegging' out." She replied, given a pause to pick up a broom, "You will be cleaning this entire school from basement to belfry using there's cleaning implements." She walked up to Stella and Shoved the broom in her manicured hand, "Here you are, Miss Stella, your new best friend." While Stella just there, looking shocked, Not gonna lie I wanted to laugh so hard but Miss Griselda had an amused expression planted on her face.

"What a curious looking remanent of primitive technology." Tecna commented as she opened her mini computer and started typing in a code-like sequence, I wanted so bad to tell Tecna that they were cleaning supplies, but I decided to keep my big mouth shut after what happen to Stella. "Perhaps there is an online manual in my. . ." Tecna was cut off as Miss G closed her mini computer.

"You won't need a manual, Miss Tecna."

"Oh? No manual?" Tecna whined. Blame Stella.