♔❥𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟭 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟴♔

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

When I open my eyes I realized I'm not in my room anyone. 'Oh no did I accidentally teleported out of my room again' I thought. I haven't done that sense I was 8. While I was busy looking around I notice a crystal tree. When I got a closer look at it, I notice that all the leafs on it look like snow. I then notice a golden butterflies start coming out of the tree. 'What is this place?' As I was walking away from the tree, I then saw a waterfall. The green and bluish color was making it stand out right next to the tree.

As I was busy looking at the tree I started to feel like I wasn't the only one in here. I was about to run until I heard a voice "Don't be afraid my child." The voice said I try to calm down my breathing a little. "Who are you." I asked looking around trying to find out who was the one with voice.

"I can be what ever you want me to be...A friend, Family, or Pet." It said again I then notice that it was a female voice.

I then saw a bright light I quickly covered my eyes trying not to look at the light. When I opened them I saw a Golden Dragon. My mouth dropped. 'Holy Sh-'

"Who are you." I asked again trying not to be impolite. "My name is Alinta." She answered kindly. "I have been waiting so long to meet the fairy that's carry the Golden flames." She said happy flying around me. "Were are we?" I asked another question not minding that the childish behavior of the dragon.

"In your necklace Princess." She said landing on a rock that looks like it can be a bed. 'How in the world does that work?' My necklace? I had this necklace on sense I was little. I didn't mention it earlier that I was wearing it because I thought it wasn't important. I guess it was more important than I thought. 'No wonder my mom made it impossible for me to take it off.'

"Keep In mind Fairy Of the Golden dragon, You must help bloom in her journey." She said....I then sigh "Why me?" I asked looking into her golden eyes. "I can't tell you too much sense we are running out of time, but all I can say is, You two are more connect than you think." She said I started feeling a pull. Wait, I still have a bunch of questions.

Before I could ask my 3rd out 100 question I heard her say. "You two are more connect than you think. We will meet again soon." Before I could even respond I was being absorb into a light. 'OH come on at least let me answer.' I thought as I let myself be taking into the light.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───