♔❥𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟭 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟱♔

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

𝗜𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

The Girls and I were in the Kitchen Of Alfea because we were on Kitchen Duty, We were trying to Prepare different Mixture Of Potions. Which sound really dangerous.

"Okay-dokie, 500 potatoes down." Flora Smiles.

"You're Making It sound like it was easy." I said whipping the sweat off my forehead.

"Oh come on Iris It's gonna to be worth it at the end." Flora said, with her cute smile. I sure hope so.

"So that leaves 500 more to go." Tecna sighed.

"Yup!" I sighed also.

"You know what, I'll feel like a dork if this doesn't work." Bloom said, peeling the potato in her hand.

"Me and You, Both." I said, Putting the rest of my potato skin in the bucket. Where the Hell is Stella?

"Well, were you find the formula?" Musa asked.

"I find it from the book I borrowed from Iris, She said it was from her family Ancient Liberty, so it should work." Bloom Shrugged as she walked towards the entrance of the Kitchen.

"A 1,000 potatoes, a bush-full of flip weed, a magic back-flip and you're making good decisions all the next day. Well that's what the book says." I said quickly doing a magic backflip, when the door start to open.

"I thought I heard itty-bitty voices. what are you girls a-doing in my kitchen, eh?" The Italian cook interrogated us.

"Working on an experiment project for potion class?" Bloom Lied.

"Look at this place, a mess" The cook pointed out, walking into the kitchen.

"Well experiments are messy." I said in a sly tone.

"The Potion Lab was signed out." Tecna said.

"Relaxed, Mistro. Have a Spud." Musa said, Handing him a small potato.

"My little potatoes! You are a-using my babies! and what is this all about?" The Pointed towards the pan of omelets on the stove.

"That's our dinner." Flora Informed.

"Yeah Working On that Project made us Hungry." I said Reassuring.

"We Just wanted to eat something." Bloom pouted. I then put a little bit of the omelet in my mouth. It was delicious.

"This girl seem to be the only one a-girl who truly knows how to cook." The cook said pointing to me as my Omelet doesn't seem the little bit burn or undercook.

All the girls then tried to flipped them. However Bloom flipped it all the way into the air and made it get stuck on the fan.

"I guess I'll get a ladder." Bloom Smiled Awkwardly.