♔❥𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟭 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟭𝟭♔

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"Flora, why don't you take your hippie dippy research and go save a different plant?" Stella bickered with annoyance.

"That's not nice!" Flora countered, going head to head with her. I than crossed my arms and roll my eye's at the Blonde.

"Hey, come on, you guys. Stop fighting!" Bloom interjected, trying to break the two apart, I decided to be a good friend and grab Stella Shoulder giving her a look that tell's her to 'Calm down.' but of course the Blonde had to shoot me back a look that says, 'You know that she is right.' She then turned back to the Brunette head after giving me that look.

"Her Flower power has gone too far!" Stella exclaimed.

"I'm close to finishings my new potion; it will protect us from the witches!" Flora explained, shrugging.

"Like homeopathy can work against dark magic. It'd be like 'don't you dare mess with us or we'll hit with a daisy and go all herbal on you!" Stella retorted, pulling a face that recognized well.

"Princess Stella, We both know that Flora Power is Much stronger than it seem, and also at least she's trying to make an effort to protect us unlike  someone who is complaining." I disagreed as I defend the Nature Fairy.

Bloom than nod her head in agreement and add something to it, "Yeah, it could actually work! you never know. You shouldn't be quick to judge." I than gave Bloom a reassuring Smile.

"Yeah and Also it's not like it's hurting anyone." I shrugged it off. "Huh, it's out of control!" Stella complained, gasping, "It wasn't enough for her to turn your room into a stinky 24 hour potion lab; she has to invade my room with her veggies!"

"First of all, It's my room too Stella," I said giving the Blonde another glare while crossing my arms, "And Second of all, I gave her permission to use our rooms because her's and Blooms was running out of space." I replied In an annoyed tone. As we were walking into our bedroom. "I swear Iris, you got a Soft spot for Flora!" She whispered under her breathe but I heard it.

I decided not to reply because she's not wrong. 'How can I say no to her? When she practically beg me.' I quickly thought as Stella continue with her princess tantrum.

"And now she crossed the line with those bratty little fashion victim plants. They're shrinking my clothes and Iris clothes, using my makeup. they're self-absorbed mirror addicts!" Stella exasperated. I than looked at the closet and noticed that some of my clothes was in Stella closet, I than looked at Stella and said, "Stella did you take some of my clothes again!" Stella still in her Tantrum reply, "Your clothes are really easy to wear and a lot of them are from your Aunt Brand, I would have given it back to you eventually!" She snapped a little.