♔❥𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟭 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟵♔

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

When I open my eyes I noticed that I am in my fairy form. 'Why am I transformed?'

"Because I wanted to talk to you Princess." Said a Female Voice. 'If you wanted to talk to me, you could had just approach me.' I thought to myself while flying around. I then heard a little giggle.

"Princess you know even if I wanted to approach you, Well...it will be a little hard." A golden female dragon then appeared before me. "Oh it's just you Alinta." I said flying towards her.

"We don't have much time Princess." She said with a calm but passive voice. 'Not this again, Let me guess she won't answer my questions but will tell me something really important.'

I then cross my arms and look at the dragon with a calm look. "What do you want me to do Alinta?" I asked the dragon.

"Princess you must help bloom on her journey." She said looking at me in the eyes. "What's gonna to happen, Why do I need to help Bloom?" I asked I then started to notice that I'm being pulled.

"Oh come on why can't we ever have a normal conversation." I ask while I'm being pulled to a light.

"Don't worry Princess we will meet again." I heard as the light starting to get brighter.

"I Hope the next time we meet, you actually answers some of my questions." I said before the light take over.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

The Next morning the girls and I was in a courtyard talking about what happen last night. They looks at Bloom and I me with concerned and was explaining to us that we both was transforming in our sleep.

"Hey Bloom, did you also dreamed of something last night?" I asked while looking at the red head. Bloom then thought about it for a second and then nod her head.