-Fuck, I'm so fucking annoyed of Han Si On. He says things like this and things like that.

-Fvck, at this point, shouldn't you be a composer or arranger?

-WFF's agency should appear on the pitch. They don't know the context.

-It turns out that there is an original song like Han Si-on said? LOL

-That can't be possible haha.

-But it's interesting. I can't believe you can do something like that by just touching the scale without touching a single note.

-Ah, why aren't you releasing the music!

-Are there any other songs that feel like this? I'm not interested in idols, I just like the song.

*      *      *

Channel M Show started rowing when the water came in.

As if the lack of content power on YouTube had been a problem, they were pouring out videos... ... .

-No. 1 trending video.

Finally, the algorithm was chosen.

However, people in the same industry who were watching the series of situations tilted their heads.

'what? I think M-Show wants to protect Han Si-on?'

Watching the video, it strangely felt like they were defending Han Si-on.

They were not saying that outright.

However, there is no doubt that Han Sion's own judgment was made that the stage created was justified.

This was quite a strange thing.

No matter what anyone says, Coming Up Next is a program created for Take Scene's debut.

Using team B kids like Han Si-on to create an initial buzz?

Of course it's good.

It's a very good thing.

But if that's going to happen, they need to get to the bottom of Han Sion and use the program as firewood to burn.

This means that the production team should not judge the legitimacy of the stage on its own, but should provide all sources to the public.

Then, there will be those who defend Han Sion and those who criticize.

They will continue to watch the program.

"Hey, does Han Si-on have connections at M Show?"

"As far as I know, there is no such thing."

"Then why does M Show work like that?"

But what they were missing was that they did not know how much of a genius Han Si-on was.

So that... ... .

[Flower's Bloom would have been a song for male vocals in the early stages of composition.]

[So I don't think I changed anything, I just sing the early version.]

People were not making the assumption that this was true.

Four days passed like that.

To add a little bit of exaggeration, the entire internet world was talking about Han Sion.

Provocatively edited screenshots were circulated around various communities, and numerous videos were also uploaded to YouTube.

On the first day, there were mostly rappers who spread provocative issues, but from the next day, people who knew a little about music showed up.