𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝘆."

⋆°*‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱‧*°⋆

"⋆°*‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱‧*°⋆

"Y/n!"

You turned around. Venti was running down the street in your direction. As he ran up to you, you noticed the beads of sweat that build up on his forehead. They must've finished rehearsing. Despite the fact that an idol himself chased you down the street to talk with you, you felt like the last thing you wanted to do was talk to him.

"Why did you just leave?" he questioned, not waiting for you to look at him.

You had less than any reason to be mad, or angry, or resentful, but you felt upset. You must've expected something of the sort, since these are idols we are talking about. It's not like Hu Tao is the only girl he knows, even though he is introverted.

"Look, Venti," you started, turning to him, trying your best to contain the building up anger. "I know that you have been trying to get the both of us to communicate, ever since the day I saved all of you, but whatever reason you have for this isn't good enough. I don't see what you find so great about me, but I don't think that it's worth it. It's not like you're the only girl that Xiao might be close to, and there are many more people whom he knows better than he'll ever know me, and even if he knew the truth about the fact that I see idols simply as highly accomplished human beings and not as heavenly aliens to worship, he would still see me as nothing but a fangirl." Before Venti could put a word in, you continued.

"And I understand. I understand that idols have their boundaries. I wanted nothing more than to get your signatures on my painting as a happy memory and to save your lives because you were in danger (any human with conscience would do that). I embarassed myself in front of Xiao by accidentally messaging him instead of you, and then thinking that he was in love with me because of all that has happened in this short period of time. It must've been a fling, since idols don't think seriously about dating anyone due to the rumors and unnecessary gossip. So, please, before I go crazy from all of these feelings, don't get me into any more trouble than I am already in!"

And with that you turned to leave, not even looking back.

⊹˚₊· ── ⋆°*‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱‧*°⋆ ── ‧₊˚⊹

The Girlies
(4:28 pm)

Yoimi <3

N/n! Where are u?

Keqing

We haven't heard from you all day.

Aya Aya :3

Are u k??

Yoimi <3

Is something wrong with Xiao?
It was fine when we came by, wasn't it?

Aya Aya :3

OH u're right
Y/n, what is going on!

Keqing

Gals, maybe she's having a good time
Maybe
Nothing's wrong 😏

Yoimi <3

AAA
Keqi is sending sussy smileys!!

Keqing

I just sent one

Aya Aya :3

U never send them!

Keqing

I do.

Yoimi <3

When?

Aya Aya :3

When?

Keqing

Well I..
I just do.

Aya Aya :3

First time!!

Yoimi <3

Yup!

Your phone was ringing with notifications as you fell onto your bed face-first, but you were too upset and exhausted from stress to pay it any mind, so you left it on the bedside table, while slowly falling asleep without even changing.

Xiao :3

(6:02 pm)

Xiao :3

Y/n

I don't know if you're home yet,  but we're going to have a concert in the city center tomorrow at 7:30 pm. 

I can save a seat for you, if you'd like.

Oh, and btw

We're collaborating with Hu Tao.

⊹˚₊· ──── ⋆°*‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱‧*°⋆ ──── ‧₊˚⊹

ଘ(˵╹-╹)━☆ Author's Note

I know that this chapter was rather short, forgive me, I'm striving to finish this fanfic so that I can write another one. How about I write a story about a girl from Sumeru living in Liyue, who happens to meet....guess who? What about the Hat Guy?

I'm growing to like Scara recently. He was the only 5-star I ever got on genshin before I quit. I used to detest guys with blue eyes, but now I'm slowly changing my mind (though I'm still not attracted to them). Let's see how this goes...maybe I'll meet a nice real-life Wanderer? :33