𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

"Punctuality is the thief of time."

⋆°*‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱‧*°⋆

"Aaaahhh!" you yawned, stretching your arms with all your might above your head, making your face scrunch up funnily

A few teardrops escaped the corners of your eyes from the deep sleep you had awoken from. You looked over to the small window, which was slightly open, allowing the bird chirping and city sounds to spill into the room.

It was another new day.

⊹˚₊· ─── ⋆°*‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱‧*°⋆ ─── ‧₊˚⊹

'YASS!' You thought to yourself, letting out a relieved exhale, smashing the packages onto the conveyor belt. You were in the convenience store, very happy to find the long awaited white cheese that you used to make sushi.

The 'rolls' sushi were your favorite, but because you were a vegetarian you used white cheese instead of fish. The white cheese just made it all better! 

(A/n: Sorry to all the non-vegetarian readers out there, you probably never tried sushi rolls with white cheese. You can just imagine fish instead, if you like).

The only problem was that the perfect white cheese for the sushi was rare in the stores, so you had to wait for a few weeks before another portion would arrive.

You received a long pause and some creeped out glances from the people around you, but you didn't really give a damn.

"That will be thirty dollars, Miss," the woman by the counter said.

(A/n: You can actually imagine any currency, since I didn't have a particular country in mind. It could be yen, dollars, pounds, euros, anything!)

'Huhu, 30 dollars worth of sushi-cheese!' you thought as you skipped happily outside the store, with two medium-sized paper bags hanging on each of your arms.

Suddenly, you felt a vibration in the front pocket of your jeans. Wondering what to do with the bags, you slid the paper bag on your left arm up your right, the weight making you tilt towards the right a bit.

Heaving a breath, you took out your phone, and seeing a ton of notifications, you unlocked it.

The Girlies

Yoimi <3

Y'all remember guys, right?

Keqing

Yes, we remember, Yoimiya

Yoimi <3

HEY

Don't address me so formally!

Aren't we the bestiest of bestiesss

See what I did there?