𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

"𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗹, 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘀."

⋆°*‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱‧*°⋆ 

(f/s = favorite song)

𝓕ollowing the directions that Heizou sent after the call, you found yourself by the doors of the studio

𝓕ollowing the directions that Heizou sent after the call, you found yourself by the doors of the studio. Even though you have come here once before, you didn't pay attention to the road because of your poor health, so this time you were excited to finally locate it. Surprise surprise, it was only 15 minutes from your home!!

You sighed to calm yourself down a bit, before knocking. You heard noise from the inside, but no one came to open the door. So, you tried pushing the two doors ajar with both your hands, and it worked! (You accidentally made it seem like a dramatic entrance.)

You heard music and singing. Walking down the gray corridor, you saw one door closed and that's where the music was coming from. You figured that they were practicing, so you decided to wait until they were finished. You did come a bit earlier after all.

(A/n: yes, they were already practicing at 8 am. Music never truly ends~)

As you turned back down the corridor, you didn't have a particular destination. You wanted to explore the place a bit, being sure they wouldn't mind. You decided not to open doors to the rooms that were closed, and simply peeked through the gaps in the slightly open doors. You giggled to yourself at the thought of secretly exploring the 4NEMO's studio.

As you peeked into another door on your right, you were about to move on to the next when something in that room caught your eye. You peered in again, and pushing the door ajar, you found a grand piano facing you. This was a piano room, you figured, looking around.

You looked down the corridor to make sure that no one was coming, and pushing the door until it almost closed, you sat down onto the piano chair. Gasping softly with excitement, you lifted the lid and stared at the snow white keys. A grin spread across your face, as you brush the tips of your fingers across the zebra-coloured keys.

"Woah," you whispered.

✧ You didn't hesitate anymore, and began playing something from your memory, slowly at first. When you grew more confident, you started playing f/s, falling into the moment, diving into the melody. 

(A/n: I imagined it being "Facing the Tiger" by PianoDeuss (from the "Josee, The Tiger and the Fish" anime.)

Your fingers tapped gently onto the keys in perfect symphony, before you put slightly more pressure, increasing the volume. Your fingers started running on the keys like it was the last thing you would ever do. There was a pause and then some soft notes, before you bounced back into the second heated wave of melody. You closed your eyes for the moment, taking in the masterpiece, practically jumping around in your seat at every chord. You felt like crying and laughing, and shouting 'Yahoo!'