𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

"𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴."

⋆°*‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱‧*°⋆ 

𝓨ou plopped down on your bed

𝓨ou plopped down on your bed. When you got back home, it was already late, and even despite everything that has happened today, you couldn't sleep a wink. Your mind was racing with millions of thoughts and unanswered questions.

(A/n: I'm not even gonna bother adding some of them here, I'm too lazy, welppp!)

You didn't feel like sleeping, and instead turned onto your stomach, and got out your phone.

'Should I...no, it's late. But maybe?....no, I've caused them enough trouble today as it is..but...'

Your excitement got the best of you, so you grabbed your signed painting from the bedside table and turned to your phone. Slowly, pushing your doubts aside, you began typing in the minuscule numbers on the painting to the (bigger) numbers on your phone.

'Wow, I can't believe this is it!' you thought to yourself.

+ Create New Contact

The message chat was open before you. But you had no idea what to say (more like you couldn't pick what to say). You were still hesistating, when you began typing.

Venti (4NEMOO!)

July 23rd 

(22:15) Y/n

Hi, Venti!

You were mildly panicking. 'What am I even thinking?! But then again, he did give me his number...'

You smushed your head into bed sheet, trying to surpress your embarassment and excitement, which didn't exactly work, because a notification popped up. You practically jumped from your position, and grabbed the phone. Clutching it, you unlocked it.

Venti (4NEMOO!)

July 23rd 

(22:15) Y/n

Hi, Venti!