IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

>>>System message from the author,

Hello my dear children! You all might be wondering why I haven't uploaded any new chapters as of late.

  'Author-san, you said' there would be a new chapter by January! It's already Febuary!'

Yes, yes, I see my mistake on that part. But I have a good reason on why I did not upload a new chapter.

Now, before anyone asks; No. I will not be droppping this work. Three whole years of me spitting out bulshit will go to waste. Thing is, I have decided that this work will go under HEAVY rewrite. The story did not progress as I wanted it to and to be honest, this was all a joke from me and my friend back in the spring of 2021(?) You all deserve a better story line than this Unbeta'd mess that i took out of my asshole.

Therefor, I will rewrite this whole story. Starting from the top and exploring more on the the relationship of Giyuu and Muzan and exanding their travels as a 'family' I hope you all understand (Please don't burn me at the stake)

Another thing: I will also be writing another Muzan x Giyuu story in the near future. 'Author, you can't even finish this stry, chow can you write another?' I'm a mentally ill [Redacted] year old on the internet who if day dreaming was a job, would be a billionare.

I'm so sorry for those who I kept waiting.

I'll upload again in a month!

     System message end.<<<<