CHAPTER 5: Something amiss

Summary: It's been half a month since Giyuu went on a mission, the others are wondering what's taking so long. Also, why is Zenitsu acting weird?

—----------------

This is too fucking strange, first; Giyuu has not responded to any of their messages, and second; Zenitsu is acting weird.

He's been skipping meals and hasn't been talking with Tanjiro or Insoke. The hashira's were all uneasy. Uzui kept thinking about what Giyuu said before he left, and Shinobu and Sanemi have been worried for the Raven head. (Not that Sanemi would admit it)

"Fuck!" Sanemi roared "This has been going on for weeks! Why the fuck haven't we heard anything from that bastard yet?!" He swore, kicking a nearby tree when his crow came caulking

"KRAW! MEETING AT HEADQUARTERS KRAW!" It said, repeating the message three times before flying off. Sanemi 'tsked' before gathering himself and started sprinting towards the Ubuyashiki mansion.

'Fucking hell'

Everyone was restless. When Sanemi arrived he was surprised to see the Kamaboko squad there too, along with a few other demon slayers. It's as if the entire corpse got called.

"Sanemi!" He heard someone yell, and that someone was Rengoku. "How have you been?" He asked in his usual booming voice. Sanemi grumbled something like 'Fine' Rengoku laughed at that. Before he could say anything else, a voice cut in "There you are Sanemi-san!" Someone said

Uzui went up to the two and asked "So, what do you think the entire hustling is about, hm Sanemi?" Uzui crossed his arms and grinned

Sanemi glared at him "How the fuck am I supposed to know?" He said rolling his eyes at the Sound hashira. This made Uzui chuckle a bit before engaging in a conversation with Rengoku.

"The master has arrived" The two girls announced and everyone Quickly went to their positions, with the Hashiras up front. Obanai glanced at Sanemi before whispering "Do you know what this meeting was called for?" He asked and Sanemi shrugged "No idea"

Everyone looked up when the door opened "Greetings, Oyakata-sama!" They all greeted in sync.

Kagaya smiled and sat down. "Greetings my children," He said, scanning all of the demon sayers in front of him.

He frowned a bit and sighed "You all must be wondering why I called this meeting correct?" He said and some of the slayers looked at each other.

Zenitsu furrowed his brows 'No, it can't be' He thought. His heart raced 'It must be about Tomioka-san' He quickly shook his head and looked up.

The Thunder user felt dizzy these past few days. He hasn't got the slightest clue why but he has a feeling Kaigaku had something to do with it. He noticed the master doing something and decided to pay attention.

Kagaya pulled out an envelope and everyone looked at him oddly. "This letter," he said "Has the scent of Muzan on it"

The slayers gasped and started murmuring. Zanitsu paled 'So that's why Tanjiro isn't here!' He thought.

One of the hashers-Rengoku-raised his hand. Kagaya nodded giving him permission to speak. "Pardon me Oyakata-sama but, how are you sure that has Muzans scent in it?" He asked with the usual smile on his face.

Kagaya smiled and looked to his side "Enter" He said and in came Tanjirou. Kagaya asked him to sit down and he did "As some of you know, Tanjiro has come face-to-face with Muzan before. Tanjirou, can you confirm whether or not this has Muzan scent on it"