◼️TWENTY-SIX

The next day was full of anxiousness. I had to beg my brother to stay home. This was my first day back after missing a few days so the teachers were nagging me. Too bad I have to save them later today. It was right after lunch when I got a vision in class. The vision flashed the clock at 1:15 and then a bomb going off at the front of the school.

"You good Shawn?"Luke asked

"1:15."I said

"What?"Luke said

"That's when it's gonna happen."I said as I turned around to the back of the class and looked at Kennedy.

Kennedy's head was down and was writing in his notebook. I wrote down 1:15 on a piece of paper and tossed it at Kennedy. It hit him in the head and he perked up.

"Read it!"I mouthed

His face lit up and he put up a thumbs up. I looked at Luke for a way to get out of here.

"I can put out the lights?"Luke whispered as he made the lights flicker

"Yeah but they'll still know we left."I said

Abel then appeared beside my teacher who was teaching. No one else noticed besides me,Kennedy, and Luke, so I'm assuming they can't see him.

"I'll make sure they remember what they need to, you guys just get out of here."Abel said

"Thanks Abel."Kennedy said

We grabbed our backpacks and left the classroom.

"I'm heading the east bathroom to change."Kennedy said

"I'm using janitors closet."Luke said as he sped away

"I'll just use the teachers bathroom."I said

"Alright, meet back up here."Kennedy said

We all dispersed and headed to our places. I walked into the teachers bathroom and changed into my suit. I was fixing my hair in the mirror and washing my hands when Keith appeared in the mirror behind me. I turned around and charged my powers in my fist.

"Relax Shawn, I'm not here to harm you."Keith said

"Who's Shawn?"I said playing dumb

"Shawn, I know."Keith said

"I don't know what you're talking about."I said

"I won't reveal your identity Shawn."He said

Keith had on a weird outfit. Not like a villain suit or anything, just something he wouldn't wear. He also had a mask on his head that could be pulled down.

"I was given this assignment by Mrs.Vixen and I have to follow through."Keith said "But she gave me another assignment..."He said as he stepped towards me

I shot up my forcefield instantly. Keith's eyebrows furrowed.

"Relax..."He said a he placed his hand on the forcefield.

I backed up into the forcefield and remained silent.

"My second assignment was to try to recruit you and the other two."He said

Good, he doesn't know that Luke and Kennedy are Vigilante and Electron.

"No, I don't want to be involved in anything Vixen has going on."I said

"I figured...just stay out of the way Shawn."He said "Or else I won't hesitate."He said as he twirled his arms and created a black fog.

The fog formed nasty monsters that tried to attack my forcefield but stopped after a few seconds. When the fog stopped Keith was gone. I exhaled and dropped my forcefield. I checked the time, it was 1:13. I ran out of the bathroom and met up with Kennedy and Luke, they also had Sky,Issac,Saylor, and Liz with them.