Xio's brows furrowed even more tightly. Just because of his wrist problem, did he ask him to retreat to the back to rest? Without holding the blade and facing the enemy, how can this be done in such a critical situation?

  Chongzi's expression was solemn and his brows were furrowed.

  Gu Lian knew what he was thinking at a glance and glanced over. He said coldly, "If your hands are useless, just retreat completely to the rear."

  This was the situation Xio least wanted to see.

  He lowered his expression and responded in a low voice, "Yes, I will take a good rest."

  The aura around the insect was obviously much darker, and even his spiritual tentacles were silently wilting. After a moment, Gu Lian said, "Go and see your subordinates."

  This sentence cheered up Xio, "The medic said Odin has woken up. Let's go over there."

  Odin woke up the night before.

  He was stabbed by Via, but thankfully not to his vitals. From the moment she woke up, this little military female had been guarding Io's bedside. As a comatose mutant insect, even though Io was once a military female. But still no insect dared to get too close to Io, because they were afraid that the mutant insect would instantly pierce the mental tentacles of fear into their brains as soon as they opened their eyes.

  "Io, wake up..."

  "If you wake up, I will never speak ill of you again..." Odin sat beside the hospital bed, pleading with the lifeless, gray and sickly female insect. If it weren't for the fact that his pulse was still beating weakly, no insect would think he was still alive.

  He held Io's hand, as if he had gone back to the time when he was surrounded by mutant bugs and watched Io being brutally pierced by the mutant bugs.

  My whole body was cold and trembling.

  "When will you wake up?"

  "Iao, I'm begging you, wake up..." The little army girl choked with fear and physical and mental trauma, "You said you would come back to me..."

  Looking at the unresponsive insect, he clenched his fists. He whimpered and cursed, "You're a 'hatred' bug! Aren't you always looking down on and ridiculing everyone? How could you be willing to let me look down on you like this!"

  Gu Lian and Xiu came over and saw Odin losing control.

  Xio's heart was immediately twitched and she walked over. Gu Lian walked towards the hospital bed and quietly inserted his spiritual tentacles into Iao's body. Xiu glanced, put his arms around Odin's shoulders, and put his head in front of her. While comforting him, he looked at the unconscious Io and said, "Odin, Io will wake up."

  "Is it really possible? Lieutenant General." Odin looked up.

  With tears in his eyes, he stared at Xio with ferocious and terrifying eyes.

  Xio gently wiped away his tears and affirmed again, "Yes."

  "When the mutant bugs are eliminated, Io, you, and everyone else will live a comfortable and happy life."

  There is light in the ice blue eyes, firm and gentle like a sparkling lake in the afternoon. His eyes and words are so gentle that insects yearn for them.

  Odin wiped away his tears, "I believe in you, Lieutenant General."

  Xio nodded, looked at his youngest subordinate and told him, "You have to take care of yourself first, and wait until Io wakes up before you can continue bickering with him."

  Odin nodded heavily.

  Coming out of the camp, Xiu felt heavy.

  He looked at Gu Lian, "Master, how is Iao's situation?"

  "The energy is very messy." Gu Lian's eyes deepened. The second-generation Zerg was still a female, bearing energy that it shouldn't bear, and was extremely easy to be backlashed.

  "Although he was transformed into an energy receptor, the negative effects of this transformation were too great. He seemed to be stronger than the modified male, but as soon as he received an income, his body automatically mobilized a high level that the receptor could not withstand. Use strong energy to repair itself." Gu Lian said coldly, "If you can bear it, you will wake up naturally, if you can't bear it, you will die."

  The subzerg tried to create a third generation of zerg, but apparently they chose the wrong way.

  "Can we only rely on Io himself...?" Xio murmured worriedly.

  However, the current situation did not give him much time to worry. A military female came over and informed Xiu and Gu Lian, "Lieutenant General Xiu, Your Excellency Gu Lian, the general will ask you two to come over."

  Xio nodded, "Lead the way."

  Michel was already in the Admiral's camp.

  Seeing Gu Lian coming over, he said hello, "Your Excellency Gu Lian."

  Gu Lian nodded slightly, and Michelle's eyes fell on Xio again. Because of Xio's performance on the battlefield of the large mutant insect swarm, Michelle had a slight change in his view of him.

  This insect didn't seem to be as weak as he thought.

  When he returned to the camp to move support, it was Xiu and Gu Lian who were supporting the entire battle, and Xiu did an excellent job in exterminating the mutated bugs and boosting morale. It's soft where it should be soft, and it's sharp where it should be sharp.

  But this doesn't mean that he can break the ice with Xio and become friends.

  Michelle looked at Xio with a smile, "Lieutenant General Xio, I heard that your wrist was injured. Is it okay?"

  The military female in front of her was not as enthusiastic as before, but her smile was still easy for insects to feel mocked. Xio unconsciously held his right wrist, nodded lightly and looked back, "Thank you Lieutenant General Michel for your concern."

  Don’t answer directly?

  Does that mean the problem is bigger?

  Michelle smiled and said, "It's better not to affect the performance on the battlefield."

  As soon as he finished laughing, a cold light came over him.

  Chongzi yawned, and Gu Lian glanced at him, "Take care of yourself."

  Michelle narrowed her eyes slightly and joked, "Ha, Your Excellency Gu Lian is really partial."

  "I didn't call you here to argue." The admiral finally spoke up.

  Xiu asked, "What happened again?"

  The admiral glanced at Michelle, who then straightened his expression. His tone also became serious, "This sub-worm Via is really hard-boned. No matter how hard you try, you won't speak."

"Via tell me." His voice was drawn out, and his incomprehensible tone changed repeatedly.

  "Abel is hiding in the empire." His ice blue eyes flashed coldly, "He is still among the nobles."

  Austin's facial muscles looked unnatural for a moment.

  His index finger tapped his arm intentionally or unintentionally, Xiu looked at Austin and smiled, "Yes——"

  "Ackerman."