"In order to let you break into the Zerg clan, Abel actually destroyed your female pattern?" Gu Wei looked ugly, with a hint of anger.

  You must know that the female pattern is extremely important to any female insect. Its strength and pattern can even directly affect the reproductive function of the female insect. Sensitive female lines are almost the weakness of female insects. To destroy a female pattern, you need to pay a price far greater than pain.

  Via gritted her teeth and refused to answer any questions.

  Compared to Gu Wei's compassion for his fellow humans, Gu Lian looked at the bug in front of him without any emotion. You must know that this insect almost caused his female monarch and insect cubs to die in the mutated insects and melee. Gu Lian narrowed his eyes slightly, and the mental tentacles filled with murderous intent instantly pinched Wea hard.

  "Well--"

  In pain, Wea looked back at Gu Lian hatefully, "Traitor!"

  "You are stupid." Gu Lian stared at him coldly, "Why do you think I let a sub-worm be the commander? If I know Abel's lair, do I still need to keep you?"

  Wea's pupils suddenly tightened, and then he realized that he had been fooled by Gu Lian and Nolin. Gu Wei's team had no idea about their base on Ghat, and all the arrangements were just to make him jump into the trap!

The mental tentacles strangled the insect's neck with bloody marks, and the sharp thorns seemed to pierce into the blood vessels. A faint blood filled Gu Lian's pupils. Gu Lian increased the strength of his tentacles and watched Wea struggling in pain due to suffocation.

  His lips curled up, "Now, you can say it."

  "Where is Abel?"

  Wea was very tough-mouthed and never said a word even when she was close to death several times. His uniform was torn, and the scars of torture were all over his skin. The sticky blood and sweat made him look miserable, without any trace of his original cold, arrogant and alienated appearance.

  "Since you choose to be a spy, you should think of this day." Gu Lian's voice was cold and low, and he used his spiritual tentacles to lift Via's chin.

  Sweat dripped down his face, and resistance was written on his painful face.

  Wea gave him a hard look, her cheeks moved but she remained silent. A few seconds later, Gu Lian's spiritual tentacles suddenly entered Wea's mouth at lightning speed. The roof of his mouth was opened by centimeters, which stopped him from biting his tongue to commit suicide.

  Gu Lian looked at him and smiled faintly.

  "If you want to become mute, it's not impossible." The voice was far more frightening than the smile. "Getting information requires more than just dictation."

  For example, the most fatal mental interrogation for military women.

  "Keep an eye on him, don't let him die." Gu Lian ordered the military female beside him, "Notify Michelle to come for interrogation."

  He was not very interested in these torture or bloody scenes. He glanced at Gu Wei who was silent and asked casually, "You don't mind?"

  Gu Wei's eyes were cold and hard, "Since he has followed Abel and rebelled from the sub-Zerg tribe, it is not my turn to take care of him."

  Gu Wei's words made Via suddenly become excited, her throat seemed to be torn out, and her breath surged ferociously.

  "Who... betrayed the Sub-Zerg..." He lowered his head and said hoarsely.

  Gu Wei said solemnly, "Abel's actions have deviated from the right path. If such dirty methods are used to step on the corpses of innocent bugs and revive them, the sub-zerg race will always become the target of public criticism!"

  "He is so cruel and ruthless, destroying your female pattern, cutting off your future, and even doing insect experiments in his own tribe. But you still follow him stubbornly!" Gu Wei looked at his former people and scolded him.

  "Lord Abel is right..." Wea ignored Gu Wei, her hoarse voice firm.

  Gu Wei frowned fiercely, said no more and followed Gu Lian out of the tent. However, just as the curtain of his tent was about to fall, Wea spoke again.

  "...the female pattern, I destroyed it myself."

  "We do this voluntarily."

  Gu Wei was shocked, and the sorrow in his eyes could not be concealed.

  The tent fell, and Via's voice was cut off. However, Gu Wei could not get out of his voice for a long time. He looked at his hero, the hero standing among the Zerg. It seemed like I saw countless people who were willing to break their wings and follow Abel through cruelty and pain to lurk in the Zerg.

  Gu Wei advocates peace and stability, but Abel advocates armed attack.

  One is too soft, the other too extreme, but their goals are the same.

  "How can the Sub-Zerg be revived?"

  Gu Lian turned around, his eyes darkening under the shadow, "Destroy the Zerg."

  But not in this way.