Not only because Gu Wei has no extreme prejudice against the Zerg, but also because of the phrase "heroic father". Your Excellency Gu Wei probably wants to rekindle the father-son relationship with the hero, right? Xiu glanced at Gu Lian's cold side face and suddenly felt distressed.

  What kind of environment did we live in to develop such an indifferent character? Although powerful, even the most powerful insect will sometimes feel lonely and long for warmth.

  Xiu deliberately made room for Gu Lian and Gu Wei, so he smiled at Gu Wei. He turned to Gu Lian and said, "Master, I will go back to the camp to take care of Zai Zai first."

  Gu Lian lowered his eyes and stared at Xiu, seeing through the other person's thoughts at a glance. This bug always does unnecessary things like this. Although he knew it was unnecessary, but looking at those ice blue eyes, Gu Lian nodded slightly and said, "Go ahead."

  With permission, Hugh returned to the camp.

  The sleeping insect cub had woken up and was playing by itself without crying or fussing. The fleshy little body turned its back to Xio. When he heard the familiar footsteps, he turned around instantly.

"Father-female——" The little insect cub could already pronounce the tone of "female-father" and "male-father" accurately. Grape-sized black eyes filled Xio's figure, bright and twinkling. With a "pop" sound, it licked its wet fingers from its mouth, and then crawled towards Xio on its hands and feet.

  "Father!" Eyes that were wetter than his fingers stared at Xio, and Xio felt that his whole heart was about to melt. He picked up the worm cub, and the worm cub giggled while putting his index finger into his mouth.

  Xiu quickly grabbed its hand and said, "Zai Zai, you can't suck your fingers."

  The little insect tilted his head and stared at Xio in confusion. It looked down at its wet index finger, imitating Xiu's tone and said, "No, Leng."

  "Yes..." Before Xio could finish speaking, the little insect suddenly grabbed Xio's index finger and put it into his mouth.

  Xiu didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and took his index finger out of the insect cub's mouth. Patiently teach, "You can't suck the cub's fingers, and you can't suck the female father's fingers either."

  The little insect cub pursed his lips, then suddenly opened his eyes and shouted, "Father!"

  "If you suck your male father's finger." Xiu recalled the scene when Gu Lian escaped from the egg and hesitated, "Your male father... will throw you out."

  The little insect cub pursed its lips and trembled, and the crystal clear water droplets came at the drop of a hat. My eyes suddenly filled up, and I couldn't hold back my desire. It stared at Xio extremely aggrievedly, its pink lips trembling into wavy lines. One hand was around Xio's neck, and the other was poking his belly.

  Shout, "Hungry..."

  The moment the insect cub's tears fell on Xio's arm, Xio felt heartbroken and softened. The milk nuts have been eaten by the cubs a long time ago, and it is difficult to find crops on the Jate planet, let alone specially cultivated milk fruits. The baby with deciduous teeth can actually eat solid food gradually, but the baby vomits in disgust while eating.

  Seeing the insect cub whimpering and crying out for hunger, Xio bit her lip. As if he had made up his mind, he suddenly unbuttoned his military uniform, revealing a large honey-colored chest. Even though he is a female father, Hugh still feels uncomfortable breastfeeding her.

  He covered his lips with one hand, held the worm in his hand and said, "Zi zai, suck..."

  "this."