Introduction

💫✨✨💫

Cassiopeia Lestrange, the daughter of Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange, was sorted into Gryffindor, befriending Ivy Potter and others, despite her family's association with Death Eaters.

 Astrea Black, daughter of Marlene McKinnon and Sirius Black, was sorted into Slytherin and struggles with her family's expectations.

The Forbidden Five Including Cassie, Astri, Ivy, Lucy and Alissa help Harry, Hermione, and Ron find the Philosopher's Stone and face unexpected challenges. In the end, they confront an unexpected guest. Read to find out what happens next!

Nicknames

                      Ivy Marigold Potter - Eve, Potter(Hates it)

                      Cassiopeia Bellatrix Lestrange - Cassie, Lestrange(Call her this if you want a slow, painful death)

                       Alissa Jane Granger - Alice, Liza, Granger (Doesn't mind)

                       Luciana Narcissa Malfoy - Lucy, Luc, cia, Malfoy(Hates it)

Astrea Lyra Black - Astri,Black

Personalities 

Ivy - extrovert

Alissa - Ambivert

Cassiopeia - Ambivert

Luciana - Introvert

Astrea -Introvert

"I am not like them"

"We are sisters in everything except blood"

"  Being a Potter who has a brother who has avoided death means you have to live in the shadows of him."

"I'm Surprised you didn't reject me because I'm a muggle-born"

"We are cousins After all"

                  "It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be."

                                                                                 💫✨✨💫