ELEVEN

+*+* BONUS CHAPTER +*+*

It has been four years since we have last seen the Taylors. They went on their honeymoon to Paris. The first week they were by themselves and the second week they were together as a family. The twins are 7 now and they are in second grade. Fatima was now an orthodontist. She was becoming the most gross-paying orthodontist in Florida. She runs a few offices in Tampa, Tallahassee, and Jacksonville. She works at the one in Tallahassee. Her parents put their differences aside and came together. They have been strong ever since. She was the first and last Wilson to do something other than law. A year ago Fatima gave birth to another baby. A son and they were so happy. Zaejour Krosstyn Taylor was born on July 8th. He shared a birthday with his father. This was their blessing baby. Fatima has a smooth pregnancy and birth. She was down to do it again but in a few years. It was now August and the kids were getting ready for school. Zac had become a Pharmacist and was enjoying his job. Fatima hired another Orthodontist to run her clinic when she wasn't there.

August 15
Zac's POV

I wake up to feet in my face. "Zae," I said aloud hoping he would move them. I knew he wasn't going to move them so I moved them myself. I checked the time and it was time for me to get up to wake the kids up. I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth. I flossed and made sure to use some mouthwash. I washed my face and threw my robe on. I walked down the hall and went into Zakias' room and he was nowhere to be found. I looked in his bathroom and he wasn't there. I wanted to panic but this has been happening lately. I rub my hand over my face and walk into Zailayani's room and I saw two bodies in the bed. I pulled the covers back and they were snuggled up. I was in awe they were really each other's best friends.

"Kias and Layani," I said whispering. I can't be too loud. I nudged them again and my baby girl's eyes opened.

"Yani, please wake your brother up," I said looking at him in a deep slumber. She shook him woke.

"Good morning Daddy," Zailayani said.

"Good morning Princess," I told her. She got up and went into her bathroom.

"Alexa play, Almost There by Anika Noni Rose." I heard her say as she closed the bathroom door.

Zakias was just up looking around with a blank stare like his mother. "Get a move on Karter," I told him and left out. I went back into the room and my wife was up breastfeeding Zae. I kissed her on the lips. "Good morning gorgeous."

"Good morning handsome." She said back. I am so in love with my wife. Even in her rawest more natural form, I was infatuated with her. She is just mesmerizing. I headed downstairs and started working on breakfast. It was their first day so they would be home around 11 o'clock and I was off today. I grabbed their plates. They both use plates where the food is separated so their food won't touch.

I started on some eggs. I made sure they were fluffy or the kids wouldn't eat them. I fried some bacon and put it on their plates. I diced some strawberries and cut up some grapes. I plated their food and the kids came down the stairs hand in hand with their bookbags on.

"My kids growing up on me," I said as I watched them sit in front of their plates. They bowed their heads and prayed. I was amazed.

I hear my wife coming downstairs with Zae. These kids looked just like their mom, it was like I had no part in making them. Zae is his mother's twin tho. I took Zae from my wife so she could eat.

That lil boy gave me the nastiest look ever and then smiled at me. That boy loved his momma. I put Zae down in the living room in his playpen while I ran upstairs and got dressed. I came downstairs and the twins were putting the dishes in the dishwasher.