NINE

A month later...

Zac had slowly moved himself into Fatima's apartment. She didn't mind it, she was falling for him hard and she didn't know how. It was just about something the way he spoke to her. She loved everything about him. It was Thursday and they would usually have a movie night but Zac had other plans.

Thursday morning.

"Babygirl how many classes do you have today?" Zac asked as he got dressed for his morning class. "Umm I have all four today." She said putting her joggers on. "Okay I only have one so I'll be here waiting on you, do you want lunch?" He asked. "Yes please because my class before lunch is chemistry and imma need all the brain power." She said grabbing her jacket. "Okay I got you." He said kissing her forehead and heading out the door.

Fatima went in the kitchen and grabbed her keys. She made her way to her first class and it was math, she loved math so she wasn't mad at it.

Zac on the other hand he had chemistry first. He loved science and math. It wasn't a subject he didn't like. After his class was over he sent Fatima text and headed to the mall.

Once he reached the mall he went straight to Pandora. Once he walked in he went straight to the rings. He didn't know which one she would like. He finally found one that spoke to him after 25 minutes. He went to the associate and got the ring in Fatima's size. He has been planning for this for a month.

He went back to the apartment and waited til Fatima wanted food. When it was time to get her food he went and picked up her food. He went and picked up her surprise before going to Chick-fil-A.

He got her favorite food and made her way to the campus.

Calling Babygirl💍...

"Hiii." She answered sweetly. "Hi there beautiful. I'm outside." He said looking at the building doors. "Okay I'm on my way." She said hanging up. Fatima made her way out and got into Zac car.

"Look at my favorite girl." He said smiling. "Oh stop it." She said cheesing hard. "I got you your favorite but I have a surprise. Which one do you want first?" He asked hoping she would choose the surprise.

"I want the surprise" she said happily. "Good I'm glad you picked it." He said handing her a white box and some pink roses. Fatima opened the box and was in tears. "Aww beautiful don't cry." He said reaching over to wipe her tears.

" He said reaching over to wipe her tears

"YESSSS I will be your girlfriend." She said hugging him from the passenger side. "Whew good I thought you was gonna say no." Zac said letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding. "Silly, why did you think I would say no?" She said smelling her roses. "Because I didn't know if you like me or you was just entertaining me." Zac said truthfully. "Well sir, I have felt for you hard. I'm a little scared but you told me it was nothing to be afraid of. I love you Zachary. You been my man before you asked me" She said rubbing his beard. "I love you too Fatima. Not me being your man before I asked you." He said laughing and then kissing her.