TEN

Seven years later...

A lot has happened in these years. Let's start with after Zac and Fatima made it official they went on to live their lives. Zac moved in with Fatima until he proposed. He proposed he got them a bigger house. They put their marriage planning on hold because Fatima had gotten pregnant. They had just graduated college with their bachelor's 3 years prior, and then they went to grad school to get their masters. Zac got his masters in Chemistry while Fatima got a duo degree with Chemistry and Biology. Fatima went into labor at their graduation. She gave birth to a healthy baby boy and a baby girl. She named them Zailayani Kapri and Zakias Karter Taylor. She was so happy that she walked across the stage first.

Now they are three years old and full of personality. They love to be around their family but cling to their parents any chance they get. Zailayani was diagnosed with Autism so she tends to stick to the people she knows. She was also diagnosed with hyperlexia. (Hyperlexia is an advance and unexpected reading skill and abilities in children way beyond their chronological age.) She loves to read to her brother. They share a moment where they read together. He has a hard time being still but reading with his sister always calms him down.

Zac and Fatima set the date for their wedding and picked a destination for the wedding. They decided on Santorini, Greece. They made sure everyone had their passport ready a year in advance.

Fatima said yes to this beautiful diamond encrusted lace mermaid dress, with a deep v-neck. It was beautiful and perfect for the summer. It showed off every curve she gained from the twins. The twins and Zac made her slim thick.

Meanwhile in Greece...

"Mommy don't I look pretty." Zailayani said spinning around in her dress. "Yes my princess you look beautiful." Fatima said smiling really hard. When she looks at her daughter all she sees is her younger self. Zailayani is a spitting image of Fatima while Zakias was a mixture of both Zac and Fatima.

Zakias barged in the room and they all looked at him. "Kias why are you barging in here your scared Glammy." Nicole said holding her chest. "Sorry Mimi, mommy I'm hungry." He said rubbing his belly through his little tux. "Mom look in my bag and hand him some goldfish and give Lani some cheez-its. And give them a napkin and some water so they won't mess up their outfits." Fatima said as she sits while the makeup artist finishes her make up. "It's almost time" the makeup artist said lightly screaming. "Yes I get to marry the love of my life." Fatima said getting emotional thinking about it. "My babies growing up on me." She said looking at them sitting together watching something on their iPad. "They are so cute." The makeup artist said putting the final touches on her makeup.

"I'm really about to be somebody's wife, this is getting so real." Fatima said fanning her eyes. "Don't ruin your makeup now." The makeup artist dapping away the tears that fell. "I'm sorry." Fatima said. "Ohsani, it's time to put your dress on baby girl." Nicole said as she looked at the time. "Okay" Fatima replied as she got up out the chair.

Fatima put on her dress and her heels and she looked stunning. She was about the be Mrs. Taylor. The wedding planner knocked on the door and told her the ring bearer and the flower girl was needed. "You two go be great mommy will see you down the aisle. I love you both" she said hugging them tightly. "I love you too mommy". The twins said in unison.

At the wedding hall... guest has started to flood their seats. It was time for Fatima's parents and family to walk down the aisle and to their seats. Why I love you by MAJOR played.

I found love in you
And I've learned to love me too
Never have I felt
That I could be all that you see
It's like our hearts have intertwined
Into the perfect harmony
This is why I love you
Ooh, this is why I love you
Because you love me
You love me
This is why I love you
Ooh, this is why I love you
Because you love me
You love me