FOUR

It was the next day and Fatima woke up with a pounding headache. She went and found some Tylenol in her bathroom cabinet. The time was 6:30 in the morning and they were going to church. She went in the bathroom and started doing her morning routine. Her mother had came into her room and seen she was up and in the bathroom.

"Good morning tinker." Nicole said with a smile on her face.

"Good morning Ma." Fatima said while brushing her teeth.

"Please be ready by 7:45 ." Nicole said and closed the door back.

Fatima resumed her morning routine and turned on the shower. She had sure she lathered her body real nice. She made sure she smells good. She applies a new body scrub and exfoliates her whole body. A after she exfoliates she adds a body wash that has a similar but different smell. She washed that off and dried off.

She grabbed her robe and went into her closet. She found one of her church dresses but decided to wear some dress pants with a cute blouse. She found her heels and threw her outfit together. She knew it would be cute anyways.

She went back to the bathroom and filled her brows in some and put some lipgloss on. She sprayed herself with the Miss Dior perfume and put on her Angel number necklaces and a cute silver van cleef. She grabbed her purse and took her Apple Watch and phone off the charger.

She seen the time was 7:30 so she made her way downstairs.

"Good morning dad." Fatima spoke.

"Good morning sweetheart. Your brothers would be joining us for church today.

"Oh goody." Fatima said through her smile.

Hezekiah was the first one to arrive.

"WHATSSS UPP FAMILYYY." He said loudly.

"Kiah it's too early for you to be yelling." Fatima said irritatedly.

"My bad baby sis." He said and kissing her on the forehead.

Hezekiah and Fatima are 7 years apart. They were a little closer than Junior and Kolari." Junior and Kolari are the eldest siblings, they are over 10 years apart from Fatima. Their parents started having kids around 28 and then stopped at 43.

All the boys were almost grown except for Hezekiah when Fatima were born. She was also a sweet child.

Today at the church the sister churches were coming over. They would have a luncheon afterwards. It was time for the family to head there. Junior and Kolari was meeting them at the church.

They all drive separately to the church. Fatima had her own car so she went to Starbucks before going to the church. Once she got her Starbucks she headed to the church.

Once at the church she pulled out her phone and shot her bestfriend a text.

bestfriend🖤🦅.

Good morning to you too! Nice button down you have on in the third row.🤭
Delivered.

Fatima closed her phone and went to the front row on the opposite side.

They were talking then the choir started singing.

There is power in the name of Jesus

To break every chain, break every chain, break every chain