ONE

In the Florida Keys...

"Teeth, Fatima teeth." Pierce said removing his member from her mouth. " you got one more time to use your teeth and imma knock them hoes out." He said slapping her in the face with his hard member.

"Sorry." She said relaxing her throat to make him all.

"That's a good girl." He said slowly face fucking her. "You're such a good girl. A pretty one too."

All Fatima could do was relax her throat and try not to gag. A few tears fell from her eyes as he picked up the pace gradually hitting the back of her throat.

This is one of many nights Fatima couldn't do anything but allow it happen. Any retaliation would only hurt her in the long run.

Let's take it back. Fatima was a college student at FAMU. She need help paying her tuition because her parents were no longer supporting her because she wasn't studying law. Fatima wanted to be an orthodontist. So one day her friend, Legacy introduced her to Pierce. He was nice in the beginning. He took her on dates, made her feel special. But one day he tried to take it to the next level and Fatima wasn't going for it. She wanted to save herself for marriage.

He wasn't going for that. She fought and fought until he eventually gave up. He thought to himself and said he wasn't a pimp. After that incident he left her alone. He distanced himself away from her and started back focusing on her friend. She wasn't a virgin and was willing to do anything with him.

Fatima and Legacy fell off even thought they were roommates. Legacy was never there. She stopping going to her classes and one day she just went missing. A couple days after she went missing her body turned up. She looked like she was strangled and was g*ng raped. She had "SLUT" branded on her forehead.

Fatima was lost for words. Everyone knew Legacy thought she was the sweetest mixed girl. She was wealthy but she was an attention seeker. She was liked all around school and loved by all professors.

On the day of Legacy funeral, Pierce was in the shadows lurking around the burial site. He would casually blend in with them. As they laid Legacy to rest, Fatima was snatched in broad daylight. Since she didn't have many friends or her parents wasn't worried about her, nobody came to look for her. She was tossed into the backseat of a G Wagon and were driven away. She figured she was safe since it was Pierce.

They usually take trips out the blue. After hours of driving Fatima woke up in front of a nice secluded room.  She looked out the window it was ocean for miles. She loved the ocean view. She tried the door but ti wouldn't open.

"Going somewhere?" Pierce said coming from the shadows.

"Uhh no I was just.." Fatima said trying to save herself.

"It seems to me like you are lying to me. You know the penalty for lying." Pierce said smirking.

"Yes, a mouthful." She replied with her head hanging low.

"Yes, a mouthful Fatima. Look at me when I'm talking." He said thunderously.

Fatima head shot up wiping any tears that she had.

"You know the drill, on your knees, head up and sit on your hands. And I better not feel any teeth."

Fatima did just as she was told.

As he was roughly face fucking her all Fatima could do was cry. She wishes the one time she listened to her parents.

This was one of the many times she wish someone would come looking for her...

Meanwhile at Samson Hall...

"Bro did you hear about Fatima?" Ezrah said

"No what about her?" Zac said looking up from his book.

Zac knew about Fatima because they took the same biology classes. He wanted to be a heart surgeon. At one point they were almost lab partners. Every dude wanted Fatima but Zac.

Or so he thought...

"Somebody saw her get snatched and put into a G wagon at Legacy funeral Saturday." Ezrah said opening a bag of hot fries.

"Bro that's crazy. Have the police been informed?" Zac asked worriedly.

"Nah, they think she left on her own." Ezrah said hopping on Zac's bed.

"Bro that mean she's been gone for a few days. A missing persons report needs to be filed. Bro if you don't get yo ass off my bed, I just made that." Zac said snatching him off the bed.

"Bro chill. That broad ain't missing." Ezrah said .

"It's not like Fatima to miss school. She's work too hard to miss school. She said she loved school with a passion." Zac said thinking about all the bad things that could be happening to her.