SEVEN

Same day...

Zac lips crashed into Fatima robbing her of her thoughts. His tongue swiped her bottom lip requesting for entrance. Fatima slightly opened her mouth. Their tongues wrestled for dominance. Fatima straddled Zac and he let out a grunt in their kiss. Fatima loved that sound so she slowly started grinding on him. His hands fell to her ass, he gripped it tight and Fatima let out a airy moan in the kiss.

In Fatima's mind, this felt so wrong but seemed so right. She was enjoying herself. The more she grinds she felt him getting harder and hard underneath her.

"Babygirl, you have to stop before we do something you ain't ready for." Zac said pulling away from the kiss.

"Ouu but I'm ready, I swear." She said trying to kiss him so more.

"You remember what happened last time." Zac said.

"But I'm ready this time. I've been thinking about it for a while." She said starting to kiss on his neck.

"We have to wait the food should be here in a minute." Zac said in the kiss. "Fuck" he said starting to lose to the temptation.

"But I need you like right now." Fatima said. "I'm ready right now."

"I got something that could help with that." Zac said moving her off of him.

Fatima didn't say anything she just let it happen.

Zac laid her on the couch and removed her shorts. He removed them and her underwear in one move. He seem she was glistening and he got harder.

He took his middle finger and rubber it over her swollen clit.

"Uhhh"

He started rubbing it a little faster and seen it was making her wetter. He took his same finger and dragged it down her wet center. He slowly stuck his finger inside her warmth.

"Ouu shittt"

He slowly started moving in and out curving his finger every so slightly.

Fatima was gone at this point. She was experiencing something she never experienced before. It was heaven to her. She was gripping the sheets as he picked up the pace.

Fatima was too lost in his finger magic. Zac added his tongue on her clit and swirled it around.

"Ouuu fuckk." Fatima said arching her back off the couch.

Zac started moving his finger and tongue in a steady pace and found a similar rhythm. Fatima started shaking as her orgasm recked through her body.

"Waitttt, ouuu this is too much." She said as her body start convulsing and shaking. Fatima mind had gone blank and she felt herself coming undone.

Zac was steady going. He picked up the pace with his middle finger and was hitting her g-spot every time.

She squirted every time he hit her g-spot. She was shaking and crying out in pleasure.

Zac kissed her swollen clit and got up. He looking at Fatima shaking.

"You good." He asked as he licked his lips with her juices on there.

Fatima couldn't speak she just gave him a thumbs up.

"Alright come on get up, let's walk." Zac said helping her off the couch.

He helped Fatima walk and she was struggling. He brought her to her bed. He went to the bathroom and got a towel. He wet it with warm water and cleaned her private up. After that he helped her get dressed. She put some more shorts on.