Archer Servant Ishtar floated in front of Archer Emiya; despite Ishtar having her eureka moment, he stood stoically before breaking out into a smirk.

"Yeah, I do, I think I saw you in one of those naughty magazines Master has under his bed."

*Thump*

"W-W-What...!?"

She fell to the floor in complete shock, flustered beyond belief. The fact that Emiya was able to incite such a reaction almost made him burst out laughing.

'No! I need to keep it in...'

He told himself, attempting to keep up his teasing demeanor.

"Well, i-"

His quickly interrupted

"Dammit! Shut up! Don't change the subject! You know me; you know this girl, right?"

Emiya's smirk quickly faded; she seemed desperate for some reason, and for some reason, he felt an immense urge to listen to her.

.

"Heh, I guess that command seal is still working well."

"What?"

"Oh nothing."

He blurted out that screw-ups weren't common for him, but they still happened, and maybe, deep down, he wanted Ishtar to put the pieces together; however, that was just wishful thinking.

"Well, I need some help, and normally you'd be the last one I'd ask from, but...do you know who this vessel of mine is?"

Her tone indicated how this meant a lot to her, which only confused Emiya.

"What interest does a god have in a human? I understand it's your vessel, but that's all it is, a vessel."

He suspected that he was underselling the weight behind having a vessel, but he truly did not understand.

"Normally, you'd be right, but I had an incident with your Lily counterpart."

As Ishtar said that, she swore that his forehead developed veins on the spot, though to Emiya, this was just another annoyance. That boy really can't keep his mouth shut, could he? Emiya silently prayed that Shirou would drop dead.

"So... Do you have a relationship with my vessel?"

Emiya simply remained stoic.

"Yes, I do have a relationship with your vessel; her name is Rin Tohsaka."

Ishtar's eyes widened.

"So what was she like?"

"Hold on."

Emiya interrupted her with a cold look on his face.

"You seem to have the misconception that EMIYA and EMIYA Lily are the same person; we are not. The first 'Shirou Emiya' to become Counter Guardian EMIYA has been lost to time and forgotten forever. EMIYA Lily is simply the closest thing to a younger Counter Guardian EMIYA."

He firmly explained, allowing for a moment to pass, hopefully so Ishtar would be able to understand what he was saying. Ishtar herself seemed to be on the same page as Emiya, fortunately.

"I see, but that means you're still similar in some instances, right?"

Emiya sighed once more. Her wishful thinking didn't mix well with his own cynicism; he wanted to just say no, but he still felt the need to help her out.

"I knew Rin Tohsaka in both life and in death, but my memories have degraded over time."

Ishtar's face turned sour as he said, 'In death'