Chapter 1 - Episode 4 (Final Resolution)

A/N: Watch the opening first for a better experience <3

"Let's make a new path for both of us, Arona!" - Sensei

____________________________________________

[Schale Building - Entrance]

(First Person POV)

Arriving at the location within minutes, I stopped near the entrance and looked up, amazed at the towering structure before me. It was impressive up close, and to top it off, I was assigned here by Rin to manage it! A whole building to myself – pretty wild, if you ask me.

 It was impressive up close, and to top it off, I was assigned here by Rin to manage it! A whole building to myself – pretty wild, if you ask me

Y/N (Schale): Imagine all the enjoyment I could have after this issue is resolved. I might even throw a party here just because!

Y/N (Schale): I just hope Rin wouldn't mind~

I stretched my legs and arms, recalling the encounter with the fox girl from earlier.

Y/N (Schale): (muttering) Well, first things first, I need to see her and put an end to whatever she was planning.

Taking a deep breath, I steeled myself before opening the glass door and stepping inside. As I looked around, it was evident that constructing this place must have taken a lot of time, effort, and, let's be real, a boatload of cash.

Y/N (Schale): Sheesh, it's like a museum of expensive things in here.

Looking at the furniture and decorations, it made me nervous just thinking about touching them. I wasn't exactly born into wealth, so this whole scene felt a bit out of my element. 

As I looked around and familiarized myself with all the different rooms in the building, I heard a noise from the other side. Peering in that direction, I spotted a stairwell leading down to some sort of basement. A slow smirk crept onto my face as I made the discovery.

"Bingo, so this is where you were all along!" I exclaimed softly, excitement tingling in my voice.

Y/N (Schale): I think it's time we met face to face.

I descended the stairs slowly, making every effort to avoid any noise.