[Who said this? It's not like we've even sung the same song.]

Even the comment about giving up the singer's spot to On Saemiro was refreshing.

There was absolutely no place to catch the pods.

-What is it, NPC? You're nice?

-Is the Pokeball that captured Iljin now heading to On Saemiro?

General viewers' reaction to Han Sion's concession was quite favorable.

Even the response to the song selection, Boy Scout, which was released at once, was not bad.

Of course, Way From Flowers' fans did not give up.

-ㅋㅋㅋ It looks like he will arrange and sing it however he wants.

-Isn't it obvious haha?

This was PD Kang Seok-woo's goal.

Because the stage of <Winning Team> lasted only in 3rd episode.

In other words, if you want to catch Han Sion's pod, you have to watch episode 3 with your eyes lit up.

After that, the story of take scene appeared once, and an interview with Kim Seong-woo was broadcast, asking if it was a bit weird to release a music under a streetlight.

Along with Han Si-on's refusal to release the music several times.

-It's packaged well in public.

-It seems like the crazy bastards are pushing editing to throw a straw at Han Si-on.

However, general viewers had the impression that Han Si-on was helping Koo Tae-hwan and On Sae-miro, so the public opinion drive did not work.

The preview for episode 3 highlighted Team B's selection process and the competition for the last spot, and even featured take scene and Team B's encounter.

Of course, it was at an exquisite angle where the faces were not visible, so it was impossible to see who the final B team members were.

That's how episode 2 ended.

*      *      *

From now on, I think I will hate filming reactions while watching broadcasts.

I have to do what we did in episode 1 again.

"Do not swallow. Yours."

Yes, it's a spit.

"Hyung, the technical term for this is muk-spit."

"You told me last time."

"Oh, was that so?"

After the Seoul Town Punk performance, he practiced with less sleep, and I think he's getting the hang of it.

Listening to the story, Choi Jae-seong thought that he was the most disappointed during the Seoul Town Punk stage.

So these past few days, he has been waking up at the same time as me and practicing.

He tried to copy me tuning the tone, so I told him that he didn't need to.

While I was thinking that, episode 2 ended.

I quite liked the content of episode 2.

Except that I didn't know that the content about helping Koo Tae-hwan would be so long and detailed, overall, the broadcast was chosen as the picture I wanted.

Of course, there were parts that were edited provocatively by cutting out the front and back of what I said.

So it may seem like I don't like Flowers Bloom.