Chapter No. 20

Author's POV

Taehyung reached Y/N house and bragged inside the living room. He saw Ruby consoling Haden. Haden was looking super worried and was in verge of crying

He had never seen her sister this sad and miserable. It was hard for him to take all of this at once.

Ruby noticed someone presence into the living room and saw Taehyung standing there. She stood up from the couch.

Taehyung went towards them and looked at Haden. Haden hugged him tightly and started crying.

Haden:- Hyung please do something. My sister. My noona is inside. *He said while sobbing*

Haden:- She-She isn't com-ing out-

Taehyung cut him off saying.

Taehyung:- Don't worry. I will make everything alright. I will being back your noona . Don't cry.

Taehyung:- Now listen to me Sarah must be coming her and Ruby is here too. Be with them. Okay?

Haden nodded he look at Ruby at she gave him an assuring look. She gave him an spare key of Y/N room incase if she didn't open it

Taehyung:- Ok I'm going.

Taehyung started walking towards her room and soon came towards her door. He didn't waste any time and opened the door with the spare key.

He knew this was wrong. But he couldn't bear the thought of her hurting herself. He knew she wouldn't open the door. So he had to do this.

Taehyung's POV

I opened the door and I felt someone squeezing my heart. Here she was sitting in her a corner of her room. Crying hesitantly her legs were near her chest and her face buried in her knees.

She knew someone came inside the room but she didn't dared to look up. I was searching for her hazel eyes but couldn't found any. I locked the door.

I came near her and say beside her and gently wrapped my arms around her causing her to flinch but right now i wanted to make her feel safe and i will do whatever it takes.

Taehyung:- Sweetheart it's me. Your Tae.

She still didn't looked up at him.

Taehyung:- Look at me Sweetheart. I want to see your seraphic hazel eyes which always brighten my day. Look at me Sweetheart.

She finally looked at him. Her eyes were bloodshot red her nose was red her face was pale.

Taehyung:- I won't ask you to stop crying. If you want to cry. Cry in my arms. My shoulder is always there for you.

Y/N:- Tae it hurts. My heart is hurts so much. It's suffocating to live like this.

Taehyung:- Share your pain with me Sweetheart. I will try my best to reduce it and if. You think I will judge you i won't.

She kept quiet for few minutes and suddenly started talking.

Y/N:-It was during my college time. My parents just passed away during that period. My parents property was sold by my uncle and aunt. They took our custody but after that they started treat Haden and me badly.