'Tere pass phone hai' mukti asked nandini as she came to her.

'Haan kyu' nandini asked being confused at her question.

'Good..ab throw it in the dustbin kyuki call toh tune vese bhi nahi uthana hota toh phone kis kaam ka' mukti said sarcastically passing her a tight lipped smile.Nandini bit her tongue on realising her mistake.

'Woh actually mukti yesterday i stayed at manik sir's place or phone mai ghar pe bhul gayi that's why i couldn't pick' nandini said trying to make her understand.

'What? Ho gya kya? Itni jaldi? Mukti asked looking at her in surprise.Nandini didn't got her words at first but the moment she realised what she was saying her eyes widened in shock.

'Jeez!!..mukti you are so dirty..aisa kuch bhi nahi hai..kuch bolti hai tu..we toh didn't even-' nandini continued to speak and stopped abruptly when she realised what she was about to blurt.

'You didn't even what? Don't tell me you guys didn't kissed' mukti said teasing the hell out of her while nandini turned into a blushing mess.

'Muktii stop it na..anyways where is aryaman..woh kahin dikhai nahi de raha' nandini said to change the topic.

'Yeah i got his message he is sick so he won't be coming today' mukti told her and she nodded in understanding.Soon the lecture started and they got engrossed in it.
It was the third period when nandini decided to talk to cabir as her chemistry teacher was absent and it was a free period.
She reached the staffroom and saw that cabir was sitting alone there.She sighed in relief as now she could have a conversation with him.

'Good morning sir' she wished him as she entered the room.

'Hey good morning doll' cabir replied cheerfully and she smiled in return.

'Come have a seat' cabir further said indicating her to sit.She settled beside him on a chair.

'Woh actually sir mujhe aapse kuch puchna tha..manik sir ke baare mein' nandini asked as she settled beside him.

'Haan pucho' cabir told her to continue.

'Woh.. who-who's alya?' nandini stammered while fidgeting with her fingers.Cabir's expression changed which didn't got unnoticed by nandini.

'How do you know about her?' Cabir asked her plainly and nandini told him everything that happened yesterday.Cabir kept mum for sometime.

'Cabir sir i know its something related to his life and he should be the only one telling me about it but I don't want to bother him after i saw him yesterday and at the same time i want to know that who this alya is and why is she affecting him so much.. I can't see him suffering like this so please tell me sir please' nandini pleaded him as he didn't spoke for sometime.

'Alya..she..she was his wife' cabir finally managed to say and paused for sometime.

'W-Wife' nandini could only utter this much as she was shocked and didn't knew how to react.

'Manik loved her above all..she was his jaan but she..she never loved him..she was with him only for money and once her purpose got served she left him' cabir continued to speak.

'But i don't understand..i mean manik sir is a simple man with an average salary so how could she use him for money' nandini asked being confused.

'Yes manik is a simple man now but an year ago he had an entire Malhotra empire on his name.His father built the huge Malhotra industries which became on manik's name after his father's death but manik was never interested in business..he always wanted to do something on his own but the huge responsibility of the business made it difficult for him to follow his dreams and at that time alya came in his life.Alya was having an interest in business and manik trusted her with it.He slowly gave her all the powers to handle the business but she took the wrong advantage of his trust.She slowly shifted all the branches of malhotra industries to foreign country as she had all the powers in her hand and last year when they got married manik did the malhotra industries on her name.After one month of their marriage when all the official paper work was done she flew out of india giving him the divorce papers and started the business on her name.' Cabir completed with great difficulty.