Chapter 25

Hiee readers!! Here's the new chapter 💕💕 Please shower all your love .Keep voting and commenting 💓🙏

It was past midnight and Nandini was sleeping peacefully when her sleep got disturbed by some noise.She slowly opened her eyes to see what it was.The sight she saw was not at all pleasant for her.She saw manik shivering and murmuring something in sleep.His forehead was covered with sweat.He was probably having a nightmare nandini thought.She immediately got up and tried to wake him up but his condition was worsening.Nandini cupped his face and tapped his cheek continuously wiping off the sweat on his forehead with her little hands.

'Sir wake up na..open your eyes please..sir are you listening mee sir please wake up' nandini panicked on seeing him like this and tried waking him up.

'Al-Alya.. don't go..p.l.ease..i..i' manik continued to speak which nandini wasn't able to understand clearly.She shook him strongly to wake him up and this time she finally succeeded.Manik woke up with a jerk..his eyes wet with tears.

'K-kiddo you..you will never leave me na..i promise i will always be good to you but please don't leave me' manik continuously blabbered once he woke up.Nandini immediately hugged him close to her and hid his face in the crook of her neck.

'Shhh..see i am here with you..i will never leave you hmm.. don't worry just calm down' nandini whispered in his ear slowly caressing his hairs gently in order to calm him.After some time when manik visibly calm down she sat straight and asked him to lay on her lap.Manik did as she told.She gently caressed his head while he snuggled more and more into her stomach.

'Kiddo i am very bad na' manik asked looking into her eyes.Nandini could clearly see the amount of pain hidden in his eyes.

'Bilkul bhi nahi..aap bohot achhe ho..or aap aisa kabhi nahi bologe dobara' nandini said to him and let her lips linger over his forehead for sometime.

'Toh fir kyu sab chodd kar chale jaate hai mujhe.. don't they know how much it hurts me' manik said blankly staring at the ceiling when a tear rolled down from side of his eye.Nandini felt a sharp pain in her heart on seeing him like this.Her eyes got wet on seeing him in so much pain.However she controlled herself because she need to be strong for him.

'Sab kaha..mai hun na aapke sath..mai aapka picha itni aasani se nahi choddne vali' nandini spoke to lighten the mood and a small smile appeared on his face.

'Sachii' manik asked cutely like a child.

'Muchii' nandini replied in the same tone while pecking his nose cutely.

'Acha now sleep..you need rest' nandini said caressing his cheek while manik nodded negatively to which nandini frowned.

'Why?' nandini asked him with a frown.

'Sounga toh fir wohi sab dikhega' manik spoke innocently.

'Nahi dikhega..just close your eyes and think about something that you love the most..no negative thoughts hmm' nandini said with a smile closing his eyes.Manik did as she told and he slept soundly in no time.

'Who is alya?should i ask him tomorrow?No i shouldn't he is already very stressed it will only trigger him more but I also want to know about her.. what should I do?whom should I ask..think nandini..yess cabir sir..he might know about her..yes i need to talk to him tomorrow morning' nandini thought to herself.While wondering in her thoughts she too drifted to sleep.

__________________________________

Next morning manik and nandini got up and nandini left for her house and she did not ask him anything about last night.After reaching home she got ready and went to school.Manik too got ready and left from there.
Nandini reached her class and saw mukti sitting on the last bench.She went towards her and settled beside her.