War Day 3: Unfinished Business!

Beginne am Anfang

Nezu: Komori, Rin as well as Pony are eliminated.

Alright....

I can't escape since the heroes are on their way and I can't tell from which direction they are coming from.

If I get out and get in the wrong direction, then they will get me for sure.

If this happens, then I will need to fight.

No....

Too risky.

If they corner me then I am done.

I can fight but I am not allowed to kill them and fighting is not the strategy I am after here at all.

I want to scare them.

I want to mentally fuck them up a bit.... well they do need it... just a bit...

My thoughts were quite simple. All my classmates and everyone who is in UA was thinking hero work was something pretty but hard to do. They were not wrong here but they were also not right. It was a brutal job and one that would show us the worst in every person. Who knows what things one could see as a hero. Child abuse? Maybe even a drug ring? Or let's say child traffickers?

Nah! That was just the tip of the ice berg for sure. 

I truly believed that there were more evil crimes out there. For example there were still organ hunters roaming around the city. Of course there were not many cases where they would attack but they are still there. I mean, most of the victims are not found but are simply put as missing but what if! What if a body was found? It would be declared as murder and it would be labeled as seriel killer and it would be put under a psychopaths work but the truth is... some crimes were not that simple!

Sometimes the rich would pay off someone to slaughter innocent lives and then take something from them but then there were also others like crimes for fun and just because the villains were enjoying it. Some even for experimental use and others just for pleasure only. I mean there were soo many ways to be called a villain and a criminal. most of the things we encounter in our future work as a hero are things that no one wants to talk about in school too!

Did anyone ever told us how things would look like if we would find a dead body?

How a crime scene was not always just a crime scene but a trap?

How to look out for signs of it being a trap?

Or even how to look for people hiding closeby, inspecting the surrounding?

No.

This was what I was counting in this game. 

I knew what we were taught by Aizawa and I knew we were just first year students but there was just something about the hero course which felt missing for me. Don't get me wrong. I always wanted to be a hero and decided on this early on as a kid. What I was doing right now was just living my life and enjoying living my dream. Of course I set my mind of becoming a hero so I would just do it and deal with all the shit, the anger and the frustration until I have my hero license. A lot of people called me thick headed and a complete morron. Well perhapse I was both but I didn't care what the people around me were thinking at all. I was my own person.

I need to hide!

They won't be coming for me for sure.... no... they will be quite troubled to get Rin and the others down as well as handle Tokoyami and the rest too.

Come to think about it, they will perhapse also just run around search for me.... but in here....

Nezu surely did put a coffin in here... this is a church... and if not I need to find ....