Los pinguinos me la van a mascar.

Ok so, i saw this meme the other day in YouTube and i though, "maybe i can use it as the title for this part?" and here it is now, sorry if it has some grammar error, im not really good at spanish.

(and im sorry i compleatly forgot about this book, i had school and all hope you understand).

                               ***

So, somewhere in the pokemon world where the humans and normal pokemon canʼt reach at any point, and when i mean any, THERES NO FUCKING WAY TO GET THERE, there where one legendary pokemon and a mithical, talking about something rather... serious. (About time Bitches🙄)

Darkrai:so... let me get this straight.

You like Dialga. and...does she knows about this or something? are you aware that palkia likes her too?

Giratina:... I only have two words to respond to that questions, no and yes.

Darkrai: Damn... so, what are you going to do about it?

Giratina:i dont know man... im just... so confused... i dont even know when i developed this crush on her all of the suddent.

Darkrai: Well, tomorrow is valentineʼs day, you should do something for her or idk.

Giratina:Yeah, and you should go on a date with Cresselia.

Darkrai:Oh you motherfu-

Darkrai:*Sigh* forget about it.
but Seriously, you should do something for her, im sure she will apreciate it.

Giratina:You know she will, she is way too kind, sweet, rather...gullible, and beholden.

Giratina:oh well...so...what do you suggest?

Darkrai:I mean, you could take her on a date, what does she likes to do in her free time?

Giratina:... Does it looks like she has free time or smth? you dumbass.

Darkrai:Ok ok jeez, no need to be so freaking aggressive man.

Giratina: Sorry man,i just... dont know what to do...

Darkrai:Well, im sorry i cant help you-

Darkrai: Hey... why dont we ask for some help? but... not from a legendary pokemon.

Giratina:....

Giratina: Are you by any chance on drugs? cause i could like some of that crack.

Darkrai: Bro what the fuck.

Darkrai:Just... just follow me, ok?

Giratina:Ok, but it better work.

Darkrai: dont worry, it will.

Cliff hanger cause i dont have motivation.

bu-bye.