Chapter 6: Weekends (1)

(Author's note: There is a server to discuss regarding this story, if you're interested in helping, join in! https://discord.gg/JBjVgVwq )

Harlington Residence, 12th of September 2015, Day time:

It was all quiet on Saturday morning, both Alisia and her mother Maria were sleeping in peace, when suddenly there's a knock from the front door. Maria woke up, leaving Alisia still on the bed, and headed towards the front door.

She then reached towards the door handle and opened it, revealing Miyuki, Anoki, and also Lily. "Oh, hello Lily, as usual visiting her, yes?" Maria said in a friendly tone before then looking at the other two which were wearing tankery uniform. "Who are you two might be?" Marie looked towards Miyuki and Anoki, with a friendly look.

"A-Ah, Konnichi- Uhh... I forgot... How to uhh..." Miyuki tried to greet Maria, but due to rarely being greeted by a parent, she got nervous.

"Ah, good morning Ms. Harlington, we're Alisia's friend from the tankery club. We're here to meet Alisia. My name's Anoki Starhawk, and this is Miyuki Anderson." Anoki said in a friendly tone, bowing slightly.

"M-Morning..." Miyuki also bowed, before she continued. "We're here to visit Alisia because Alisia forgot to come to the school for some cleaning... It's dealt with tho, we're visiting since we promised to come and visit her.

"Alisia... Has another friend?" Maria froze for a while, she was unable to believe it, Alisia making other friends? She then greet them in with a wider and happy smile. "Sure! Come in you three." Marie said in a more friendly manner and invited the three into the house, and leading them towards the living room, which is in between the kitchen and dining table with the fireplace. "Make yourself at home!"

"Her mom looks so different with Alisia.." Said Anoki in a low tone, complimenting. 

"Yeah, she looks so different. She's pretty too." Miyuki whispered back.

"Please sit down, I'll make something for you three." Marie then headed towards the kitchen, making some sweet warm honey tea, feeling happy that Alisia has gotten more friends.

Meanwhile, Miyuki looked around the living room at the pictures in the fireplace, there were dozens and dozens of pictures on the wall, hanging. Many family photos and graduation photos around, and Miyuki noticed the lack of photos with Alisia in it, before then asking Maria.

"Uh... Ms. Harlington. I noticed Alisia isn't in much of the photo's here..."

Maria heard and looked back towards Miyuki, "Hmm? Oh, that's because Alisia spent most of her early childhood in Japan. I'll show the other photos of her after this."

Then, Maria came with four cups on a tray, she placed it down on the table. "Here you go, and wait here." She then went towards the storage room, and while that, Alisia was walking out from her mothers' room, still a bit sleepy, she heard some noises from the living room and headed there, to see Miyuki, Anoki, and Lily.

"Eh? What are you three doing here..?" Asked Alisia,

"Ehh? Don't you remember?" Said Miyuki,

"Alisia has a faulty memory... She doesn't even remember me at the first day of school, even tho we literally met in the earlier day..." Lily stated.

"Lily... Don't..." Alisia groaned, slapping her own face with her palm.

"Hehe... Alisia still has that morning hair... Still sleepy, princess?~" Miyuki teased.

Alisia remained quiet, she then glared at Miyuki, with a look that can kill, offended from the teasing, still tired,

"A-Ahh, sumimasen!!" Miyuki bowed down apologetically.