Seated at the table with the 2 green cushions are students, a nerdy boy and girl, who are staring right at us, eyes almost popping out of their sockets.

At the stage in the front of the room stands Alder who isn't looking our way at the moment but is talking most likely to the students.

"U-uh... Mr. Alder... you have some guests!" the boy calls out.

"I do?" Alder questions and turns around, his purple eyes laying upon us. "Indeed I do! It's wonderful to see you again, it's been such a long time, Champion White and Lucario and... N?!"

I smile. "Nice to see you again too. We're here for a quick visit."

"Likewise," Lucario says.

"I've seen the news," Alder says.

"Yeah, I'm glad that's all cleared up," I say with a sigh.

"You're a mom," Alder says.

I laugh. "I am."

"Nite!" Alder says.

"Oma! Who told you that!?"

"The elite four called me," Alder says.

"Of course they did... Damn..."

"They didn't tell me you were coming though."

"Dunderheads... Anyway, I've only come here to bring N to you. I think there's something that he'd like to tell you."

"Really?" Alder says and looks at N.

"What?" N says and looks at me.

"I know you want to tell him something. At least, I would after what happened if I were you," I say, pushing N towards Alder.

N looks as if he's pondering what exactly to say so he doesn't sound stupid. "I guess I would have to say I'm sorry for all the horrible things I did to you. Publicly humiliating you was probably the worst. I felt horrible after I did that. I never meant to harm anyone. I'm sorry for creating holes in the league too from my stairs. I'm so very sorry."

Alder smiles a goofy smile. "Don't worry about it. I forgave you a long time ago. I do appreciate this though."

N sighs, most likely from relief.

"Huge load off your chest, huh?" I ask.

"Yeah..." N says with a smile. "One of the many things I need to say..." He looks at me.

Is that a hint? Boys are confusing especially this boy!

"Oh, young love," Alder says with a snicker. "Anyway, I need to get back to teaching. You may stay if you'd like."

"Thanks for the offer but I think I know enough and we need to get going," I say with a sweat drop.

"Suit yourself. Now, where was I?"

We exit the house.

"Where to now?" N asks.

"Don't know, lunch?" I suggest.

"Sounds good," N says.

I look towards Lucario. "I'm gonna take Braviary this time. I wanna give Reshiram a break."

"Yes, master..." Lucario says and I return him to his pokeball. Before I throw out Braviary's pokeball, N suddenly hugs me from behind. "N-N?"

"Thank you..." N says.

I smile and turn to look at him, me still in his arms, chest to chest. "I thought you might of needed that."

"It seems you know me more than I know myself."

"Well, I am your best friend and the first at that! I know all to know about you," I say.

"That seems a little unfair. I barely know anything about you," N whines looking down at me still in his grasp.

I wrap my arms around his neck. "Then ask me whatever you want."

"Favorite color?"

"Okay, maybe I don't know everything about you. Mine is blue, like my eyes. What about you?"

"Same. Blue like the ocean in your eyes."

My face flushes. "You're such a flirt!"

"It's true. Your eyes are your best feature. Next is your hair, then your..." he fades out and his face flushes.

I gasp. "Perv!" I shout and punch his chest playfully. "Men!"

{[(I wanted to say her chest isn't small... Pretty perfect body let's just say. I mean she does training with her Pokemon pretty much every day.)]}

He laughs shyly. "Yeah... Sorry..."

"No, it's to be expected," I laugh. "All men, even you... I didn't really expect it from you. Those two years you were gone really matured you into an actual guy."

We laugh, still embraced.

"I guess so."

"So where should we go eat... Undella Town?" I suggest.

"Sounds good to me," N replies.

"I don't really wanna move, I like this," I admit.

"I do too."

"But sadly things can't last forever," I say, peck his cheek, and get out of his grasp. I pull out Braviary's pokeball and call him out.

"Brav!"

I can't believe I just did that!

N brings out Zekrom and we get on our Pokémon.

"To Undella Town, Braviary."

He nods and takes flight.

...💛💚💙💜❤️

Sorry it's short, I kinda lost motivation!

1) So how am I doing on this story?

2) What's your favorite part in my story so far?