Dragonspiral Tower

We don't set a time for us all to get up and decide to sleep in the next morning. It's now 12 o'clock and we're getting our stuff back together.

"You okay?" Rosa asks me.

Since I woke up, I've been shaking. I guess I'm more nervous than I originally thought, either that or I'm really excited. I can't get my feelings in check. I can't help but think of negative things. Will he wanna see me? Will he push me away? Will he ignore me? Will he even come? Will he remember me? Even I knew that last one was a stupid question along with all the rest of them, but I couldn't help but think them... I'm not good at being a positive person when it comes to things like this.

"Y-yeah..." I stutter out.

She gives me a smile and returns back to doing whatever she was doing before. "You look nervous. I'm sure he's going to show up and love to see you."

"D-do you really think that?"

"I'm sure of it. He always talked about you. The question is, why wouldn't he want to see you?"

"Y-yeah..." I can't stop myself from shaking. Arceus, I'm such an idiot! I shouldn't be this unprotected and showing this side to them! I'm the Champion for Arceus sakes!

"Even the Champion needs to let loose once in a while."

"Are you like reading my mind or something?"

She laughs. "No, it's just written all over your face."

"Oh..." I don't normally do that. I usually keep my emotions in check. Is this how N makes me feel? I've fallen this hard in love!?

She finishes what she's doing and turns to me. "You ready to go get breakfast? Nate, Lucario, and the rest are all there already."

"Yeah, alright."

We both get up and walk out the door into the booth that contains Lucario and Nate.

"You guys are finally up?" Nate asks.

"She sleeps till 1 or 2 usually," Lucario says and points at me.

"Really?! Dang!" Nate says.

"I usually catch up on Champion work at night."

"That sucks," Nate says.

"Yeah," I agree.

Nurse Joy walks over and places our breakfast in front of us. "This morning we have eggs and bacon along with milk to wash it down. I hope none of you are lactose intolerant or vegetarian."

"This is perfect!" Rosa and I shout out.

"That's great, have a good meal," she says and walks away.

"Sunny side up, just the way I like it!" I say and begin eating my food as well as Rosa.

"So after breakfast, are we going to go awaken Zekrom?" Nate asks.

"That sounds like a good idea. Rosa, you ready to catch him?" I ask.

"Reammdyaseeevrrrgh!" Rosa says with her mouth full.

"Don't talk with your mouth full!" Nate fusses.

She swallows. "I said 'ready as ever', can you hear?"

"I'm pretty sure nobody understood what you said with your mouth full," Nate says annoyed.

"On top of that it's gross," Lucario says.

"Well, sooorrry!" Rosa complies.

We laugh.

"But seriously, are you ready?" I ask.