N, Route 7, Celestial Tower, Twist Mountain, and Icirrus City

*Special Mention at the End*

Before the sun rises, we decide to start the day for the long trip to Icurris City. I pack up all our stuff, which isn't much, only a small bag consisted of a first aid kit, a couple of clothes, my wallet, toothpaste and a toothbrush, my new xtransceiver, and Zoroark's pokeball.

We head to the front desk to return the room key to Nurse Joy, but instead of Nurse Joy there's an Audino there.

She turns towards me. ~"Are you checking out?"~

I hand her the key with a nod. "Thanks." With that, we leave the Pokémon Center and turn our direction to Route 7.

We quickly come across a problem.

~"Which path are we gonna take?"~

Laying in front of us are 3 different ways to go. You can go through the grass, walk around the grass on a boardwalk and battle a bunch of trainers even at this hour, or walk across a raised walkway.

"I think the raised walkway looks best. I'd rather not have to battle trainers or be attacked by Pokémon."

~"We have to walk quickly so we don't fall off."~

"Yeah," I agree and make my way over to the raised walkway. I wobble around trying to adjust and I've already made it to the first turn to the left. I turn and continue traveling down it until I reach another turn to the right. Once again I turn and then turn right again once I reached the final turn. Once I'm finally off, I turn around to face Zoroark. "You good?"

~"Just fine."~

I look ahead to see the sun beginning to completely rise and in the distance, I can see Celestial Towers' shadow reaching across the ground.

"Let's go to Celestial Tower to ring the bell for Darmanitan..."

We continue up the curled stairs, wrapped around the inside of the tower, all the way to the top. Once we pop up to the top, we walk over to the large bell that overlooks the tower. The bell that is said to soothe the spirits of Pokémon.

Just as I'm about to ring the bell, Zoroark stops me. ~"Could I ring it?"~

"Sure," I say and smile. Zoroark was really good friends with Darmanitan after all, of course he'd want to ring it.

He grips the rope from the inside of the bell and jerks it down to make the bell sound. I close my eyes and listen to the dongs coming from it, letting it sink in. The sound coming out from it resounds around the whole area and throughout the tower. It has a pure tone and feels as if it cleanses the spirit. When the rings finally stop, I open my eyes again.

"Alright, let's continue on to Icurris City."

...

We exit Celestial Tower, after about an hour or two, and turn left then right following the path back to the beginning of a raised walkway. Turning onto the raised walkway, we quickly travel along it and come off in front of a house. We continue walking forward until the sky gets dark, harsh winds and rain start blowing around, and thunder and lightning crackling randomly starts and blows us back.

An old lady emerges from the nearby house. "My, my... That Pokémon has come again, too." I walk towards her and then she suddenly realizes I'm there. "Now, now, child, don't you go heading into the tall grass. That Pokémon might be too much for you. We'll catch cold standin' around talkin' in this wind and rain. It's not much, but come stay in my home a spell," she says and continues inside.

I look toward Zoroark and shrug. "Come on, we are not getting anywhere in this weather anyway," I say and we walk into the woman's house.

We walk inside to discover more people. An old man, most likely her husband, and two kids that look no older than me, a boy and a girl. The older man is sitting at the table along with the boy at the end while the girl is in front of the television. The old lady walks ahead and gestures me to come sit at their small table. I follow and sit right down across from the old man. He eyes me for a second, nods to me, then returns to reading his newspaper.