Chapter 4 : Ma'am, This is a Wendys.

A/N : the fact that there are 49 reads on this genuinely scares me because if you aren't my friends and you're reading this then... i'm praying for your sanity. i'll buy therapy, for you and me both :3

After an hour of Tommy explaining to Lilz about why Fanta tastes so good, Lilz thinks she has a good answer towards Tommy now.

"Its too sweet." She says, totally as if she didn't commit the worst crime ever.

Tommy stopped walking.

"Stop being dramatic." Lilz spoke, rolling her eyes as she grabbed Tommy's wrist, dragging her with her.

This is a crime.

"Lilz, where the fuck are we going??" Tommy asks, on the verge of falling because of how tired she was. She hated walking. Why must walking be so difficult.

"Wendys." Lilz says.

This is an outrage.

"Wendys?" Tommy asks, jaw dropping.

"What?? I like Wendys." Lilz shrugs, opening the door to the fast food restaurant.

Tommy hasn't realized they'd reached their destination.

"...Dee en ai."

"What the fuck"

Just then, a female voice calls to them as they walk to the counter.

"Hi, welcome to Wendys! What can I get for you today?" She says, the customer service™ smile plastered on her face.

"I'd like a—" Lilz began.

"A large fanta. And a McChicken." Tommy cuts off, smiling at the cashier.

The cashier looks constipated.

"I-I'm sorry..?" She asks, looking worried.

Again, why does everyone look at Tommy this way?

"No need to apologize. I'll say it again. I'd like a large fanta and a McChicken." Tommy repeats, smile widening.

"Tommy, they dont have—"

"Shut the fuck up."

"M-Ma'am, this is a Wendys..." The cashier murmurs, looking nervous.

Tommy was just that intimidating.

"So? This is service issues if you cant get me what I want." Tommy says, crossing her arms. 

"I-I'm sorry, we cant get you a McChicken.. Is there anything else...?" The cashier asks, the customer service™ smile still plastered on her face.

Lilz sighed, wanting to make the cashier's job easier. She shared what meal she'd like, then asked Tommy to do the same.

"A large fanta." Tommy smiles.

"We don't.. have... Fanta.." The cashier says quietly, as if shes speaking to a Karen.

Tommy was NO Karen.

"This is a crime. Lilz, we are leaving." Tommy says, making her mind on what she wants to do.

Lilz frowns. "?? My fucking Wendys, though?" She asks, taking her money out of her pocket.

"...I'm leaving." Tommy decides, leaving Wendys as a faint "Bye!" could be heard by Lilz.

Tommy was walking on a path.

God, I am so alone. I'll be alone all my life—

"Hey, psst- Come here." A voice whispers.

What the fuck.

"Hello..?" Tommy calls, not sure if shes ready to fight or flight.

Man, fight would be a good option.

"Hi. You want drugs?" A girl asks, coming out from the alleyway, smiling.

She looked too nice to be a drug dealer.

too nice.

"What the fuck."