So, after takeoff was completed, I had no memory of the moment Chris Edwards played the first episode of the reality show.

'what time is it?'

It was some time later that Alex, who had fallen asleep as if fainting, opened his eyes.

I glance at my watch and see that 8 hours have passed.

It takes 13 hours to fly from London to Incheon, so there is still a long time left.

Alex, who was thinking about that, looked at the seat next to him without thinking.

Chris Edwards is staring at his laptop screen with wide eyes.

It seemed like he couldn't overcome his fatigue and fell asleep, but now he woke up and watched the video.

"When did you wake up?"

"I haven't slept yet."

"what? What have you been doing? It's been eight hours."

"Watching this."

"Continuously?"

"Continuously."

How much is the total running time of all the videos on the laptop?

"Are you sure you've been watching the video of that boy's performance?"

"Alex."

"why."

"Sion is a genius."

"I know. How many times have you said this?"

"no. It's a little different than back then."

After saying that, Eddie closes his mouth and watches the video again.

However, the way to watch the video was a bit strange.

He's breaking it down into 1-second increments by hitting the space bar repeatedly.

I took a quick look and saw a video of a remixed version of the song "Under the Streetlights," which was about a performance with an audience invited.

Alex patiently waited for Eddie to finish watching the video and then asked.

"What's different?"

"Huh?"

"That boy, who I praised as a genius last time, is different now."

"ah. right."

Chris Edward, who was contemplating his thoughts for a moment, opened his mouth.

"Last time, it was an evaluation. Like when the judges discover a prodigy at a competition."

"now?"

"I was impressed. Thinking that I can't evaluate it. Sion is clearly a genius above me."

"hmm... ... ."

The evaluation is excessive.

In reality, there is no way Han Si-on can be better than Eddie.

Probably because Han Sion's music perfectly suited Eddie's taste.

Alex had that experience too.

There was a genius who looked like a monster in their own eyes, but everyone judged their music to be pretty good.

Taste often clouds objectivity.

But Alex didn't necessarily refute Eddie's words.

"If that's you, then that's probably it."

"Alex. If I go to Korea, can I meet Sion right away?"

"Would that be troublesome?"

"why?"