“You have to be kidding me!”

“My fingers are just better at pressing buttons than yours are.” I joke starting to beat up Kai's character.

“No! Truce! Truce!”

Although I was laughing in pure amusement, it probably sounded evil and malicious to the beaten ones.

Finally the last warrior fell, as I KOed them, Jay let out a choked grunt acting like the character.

“YES! SUCK IT!” I scream jumping to my feet.

Okay maybe I'm a sore winner, but they were trash talking me. I just proved them wrong, that's not my fault.

“What took you so long?” Kai asks, glancing behind me.

Swiftly tiring around I nervously smile seeing Wu and Nya. Clearing my throat I patted my bottom half off standing a bit more properly.

“Wow, This place looks amazing! You guys did all this?” Even Nya was surprised at their work.

“Ninja don't just fight, Nya. We clean.” Cole answers as if they all didn't complain about it an hour ago.

“Oh, you have exceeded my expectations…”

The honk of a car cuts through the conversation.

“...but can you keep it up?”

With a skip in my step I made my way over to the window seeing a car on its way towards us, “Visitors!”

Thanks to not being able to meet many people these days just having someone visit is exciting!!!

Nya looks out the window, “loud ones at that.”

Jay Sighs, “Ugh...It's my parents. Please, if they start yapping, just don't let them going, okay? They don't know when to quit. And if you start talking, then they'll start talking. And suddenly, half the day is gone before you know it ends…”

“We get it! They talk a lot! The cherry doesn't fall far from its blossom.” Kai cuts in, mumbling the last part.

We made our way out to the deck of the ship,

“Mom! Dad! What are you doing here?” Jay asks, acting happy.

“Oh, look! It's my baby boy! It's been so long since we heard from you!” his mother rushes up giving him a hug.

“Ma, I called you two days ago.”

“Oh well... It's not soon enough, son. When are you coming out to the junkyard? You say you are coming an..an..and you don't.” his father says sadly looking over to him.

Awe.

“Dad...do we have to talk about the junkyard in front of my friends?”

“He hates it when we tell people he was born in a junkyard.” Edna Looks at Nya, “Oh... and who are you?” She gasps, “You are so cute! You are just my son's type.”

“Mom!”

Honestly, it's not like he's subtle about it.

Nya beams happily, “It's a pleasure of meeting you. I'm sure if you want, Jay can give you a tour. He worked very hard on it.”

“We'd love a tour!”

Jay cocks his head, surprised, and then sighs in defeat.

“Oh! You must be the green Mistress! Jay’s last letter talked about your connection with the green Ninja! Oh how exciting!” Edna beams as we enter the bridge.