015

A big sigh came from Amelia

A big sigh came from Amelia. "Oh my days, everyone is all booed up and shit," she cried, plopping on the couch. "Speaking of what are you and whats his name," Jela questioned. That had me thinking, because technically, he didn't ask me to be his girlfriend. "I'm not sure if I should ask him. Jela and Amelia looked over my shoulder, watching as the bubbles appeared. "Be ready at 6; dress nice," we read out loud at the same time.

"Whats that supposed to mean?" I said jumping up, realizing it was already 4:26 and rushing up the stairs. "It's definitely a date. I got the perfect dress," Amelia said, going into her room while I started the shower. We chatted while I showered, taking guesses on where he would be taking me. "I imagine he takes you to the capital grille," Jela said, hyped.

I was more than nervous when I had Jela do my makeup. "Girl, you're about to look at bomb.com," she said, spraying setting spray. "Girl, don't you ever say that shit again?" Amelia laughed from the bed. It felt like almost every five minutes I was asking for a time check; each time it was closer to 6. 'On my way, Taz had texted me. "Y'all, he's on his way. Get the heels," I said spraying perfume on me and clicking on some earrings.

I finished putting on the last of my jewelry when the doorbell rang. I grabbed my purse off the bed and ran down to open the door. To find Taz wearing a black suit, 'this place must be really fancy' he looked down at me and smirked. "You look absolutely beautiful, love," he said, handing me a bouquet of pink glitter roses. 'that'matches with my dress' i couldn't help but blush and reply with a low thanks. opening the door for me, as usual, we headed out.

We were almost down with the food until Taz left to get something from his car. I sat waiting for him when someone approached me and sat in his seat. "What's a pretty lady like yourself doing sitting all alone?" said a white middle-aged guy. I rolled my eyes before I turned to respond, "I'm not here alone, just waiting for my boyfriend."

'Did I just say boyfriend, oh my?"

"If you were mine, I would never leave you sitting somewhere all alone," he said, pulling out a card from his pocket and handing it to me. 'Of course he has a card.'

"You should give me a call; I'm just leaving," a familiar voice growled out from behind me. There stood Taz, gripping his keys and small gift bag. His eyes filled with anger as he focused on the guy. "That's my seat," he said, gripping his shoulder. "That's too bad, Bud; you should've never left," the guy said in a cocky tone. Taz let out a chuckle, setting down the items in his hand, before grabbing the guy by the collar and punching his square in the face. The punch was so intense that I swore I heard his neck crack, covering my mouth in shock. He held his hands in the air, apologizing and stumbling off.

"Wow, what a jerk!" Taz sat down, handing me the gift bag, then snatched the card from my cards and ripped it into tiny pieces. "You won't be needing this." He leaned in, pushing the bag towards me, gesturing for me to open it. I just sat in silence, still a little shocked. "He had one thing right, though you are pretty." I smile, then pull out a rectangle-shaped box from the bag, revealing a gorgeous gold necklace. "It's stunning, thank you," I say standing up for a hug. Turning around, I move my hair to the side for him to put it on. "There's also a note in there that I think you should read," he said, grabbing it for me. Sitting back down, I open the envelope, reading in my head.

'From the first day we met, I got butterflies every time I got your notification, every time you got excited, every time you said my name or remembered something small about me, or let me ramble on. I knew I loved you before I knew I was in love with you. I was very unsure at first, but you've turned out to be one of the most kind, caring, and genuine people I've ever met. You never fail to make me laugh or smile; you make my days so much better and give me a reason to wake up during the week and actually wake up. Being around you calms me and brightens my entire mood, and you do it without even trying. Seeing your smile and hearing you laugh makes me smile. I fall further in love with you when you sing to me (even though you can't) and when you look at me with so much passion and like I'm the most beautiful thing you've ever seen. I fall deeper in love with you when you grab my chin and when we kiss with passion and love. I fall more in love with you when you do small things to make me happy and when you make me feel so loved. If you listen to the music I like, I fall so much more in love with you. I could be as close as possible, and you'd still pull me closer. and I love the way you smile at me and look at my lips before you kiss me. I love the way your hands feel on me and the way our hands feel together. I love the way your lips change shape when you smile, and I love the way your eyes sparkle when you're happy. I look forward to our future, hopefully having you as my lady'.

My eyes were way too close from crying repeatedly. I blink my eyes from any form of tears. pinching my ears so I wouldn't sob and mess up my makeup. "So what do you say? Can I be your boyfriend?" he asked, locking his fingers together and smiling. "Yes, yes, of course I will be your girlfriend."

After a wonderful dinner, we both walked out towards a nearby beach and sat in the sand, stargazing. "The stars look beautiful tonight," I mutter looking over to him, finding him staring at me with a smile on his face. "Just as pretty as you," he whispers. A couple of minutes passed, and he stood up and held out a hand. Once I took it, I was pulled up and pushed into his chest. "Dance with me under the stars?"

 "Dance with me under the stars?"

~Any thoughts?

~Taz defending Siya

~Soft side of Taz

~Siya and Taz finally together

~