012

Excuse any errors

Excuse any errors.

The next day, after leaving Siya's, I headed to Vito's for a little smoke sesh. Pounding at the door, I waited yet another minute for someone to open it. Clicking, they might've been in the backyard, so I walked around to the side gate.

"I should've known you guys were back here starting without me," I said, dapping up Tiny and Vito before sitting down.

"Let's talk about that photo you sent, foo," Tiny said, pulling up the photo again. "Yeah, what's up with you and Shawty?" Vito said, lighting the blunt. Trying to hide a smirk, I rubbed my hands, shaking my head. "Nah, nothing going on for real, we just chilling," I lied out my teeth.

"Foo, why are you lying? You haven't been around like that because of ole girl, I be peeping," Vito said, laughing as he spoke. Rubbing my hands down my face, I thought I might as well fess up. "Y'all, this girl, she's got curly hair, honey-brown skin, she's got the type of smile where it shines from within," I said, putting up a finger as I listed her.

"I swear I'm a good man, but she 'bout to make me sin. She looks like the girl I wanna marry, I'm like, 'Baby, where you been?'" Taking a breath before I started again, "She's got nice hips, thick lips, she's blessed by the sky 'cause she looks sun-kissed in every one of her pics. She's got thick thighs, nice eyes, when I talk to this girl, I think that I got hypnotized," I said, speaking with my hands.

"She's gonna be the death of me, but I've never felt more alive. She's got skin that's always glowing, she's pretty, and I hope she knows it. She's got all the ways to show it, she's 'bout to leave me speechless... and, foo, I'm a poet," I chuckled a bit, just thinking about her.

"I've never seen no one like her, her beauty is original. She's got a smile so happy and bright, she makes the sun look miserable. The way this woman looks, it's almost inexplicable. I truly believe that this girl is beauty made physical." The whole time as I spoke, I didn't make eye contact with anyone. There was silence until Tiny burst into laughter, making Vito do the same.

Rolling my eyes, I took the blunt, pulling from it as I waited for them to gather themselves. "Alright, now you're ODing," I said as Tiny fell into the grass. "Ain't no way you've been this down bad since what's ha name," Vito said, shaking his head and chuckling.

"This time it's different, but I'm gonna take it slow with her, you feel me?" I said, taking a sip of my drink. "So, taking it slow for you is eating her out in the car, spending the night and shit, yeah, real slow," Tiny joked. "Alright, brodie, besides all that, I got a good feeling about this, but I ain't gonna speak too much into it."

Just as we were getting ready to roll up another, Jazzy pulled up with Amelia. "Hello, associates," Jazzy said as she placed down two bags of Wingstop, while Amelia had the drinks. "At least you came up in this motherfucker with something useful," Vito said, opening up a bag. "Aye, where's my friend at?" Tiny asked Amelia. She looked around confused before pointing at herself.

"Um, boo right here," her face gave a smug expression. "No, girl, my real friend, my bestie Siya." My head jerked up a little from hearing her name. "Oh, girl, she's with some boy from school. I think his name was, well, I don't remember," she shrugged off, sitting down.

'Who the fuck?' Pulling out my phone, I texted her. I had a feeling it was with the guy from the other day.

Siya😫

            Where u at?

I'm at chipotle why?

Wit?
A friend 🤔

Send ur lo
Girl boo bye

Lemme find out u wit tha foo from the hall🤦🏾‍♂️

LOL goodbye Taziano

"Aye, Amelia, you got Siya's location?" I asked, grabbing my keys and a chicken wing. "Yeah, but you gon' have to pay me for it," she said, sticking her hand out. Rolling my eyes, I pulled out a 20, slapping it into her hand. I got a screenshot of the exact Chipotle she was at. I was high but not too high to drive; I played music, bopping my head as I drove. When I got there, I didn't get out, just watched from the car as she and the same guy walked out to eat outside.

Less than 100 feet away was Siya, my Siya, with a random college guy, and she's laughing. What the heck is she laughing about? How could she sit there, laugh, and look so beautiful? (iykyk) It angered me to watch her sit and talk with any other guy; this guy didn't deserve to see her precious smile. It also pained me, knowing I couldn't do anything about it. Sooner or later, I needed to man up and say how I felt, but I don't know how.

Just as I started to get more lost in my thoughts, I noticed they were starting to leave. I realized Siya's car wasn't there, which meant he must've picked her up—damn. Safe to say, there were slight signs of jealousy but mostly anger; my fist tightened as I continued to watch. Just as they were getting closer to what appeared to be his car, I got out, calling out her name. I watched as she scanned the parking lot to look for who called her name. Once her eyes landed on me, I waved her over, going to the passenger side, opening the door. Giving the guy a half-ass hug, saying bye, she speed-walked to me.

"Wassup with you and that guy, what, y'all friends now and shi?" I asked, reversing out of the parking lot. "Yeah, we are. What about it?" she said, rubbing her imaginary chin hairs. "I saw you laughing and stuff; he must be a funny guy, huh?" Turning down the music a bit for me to focus. "The funniest, in fact," she said, teasing me. I left it at that and kept my focus on the road.

Turning off the engine, Siya finally looked up from her phone. "I thought you were taking me home," she asked, unbuckling the seat belt. "You are home," I said, opening the door.

She plops on my bed as Knox jumps on the bed with her. Emptying my pockets, I pull off my hoodie and shoes, then picking up Knox and throwing her out the room into the hall. "Why did you kick my baby out?" she whined. "Cuz she don't needa see what I'm 'bout to do," I said, unbuckling my belt.

"Please, Taz, I can't take it anymore," she sobs, her eyes blurry from crying. "Do you know how long you were with him?" My eyes dart to hers. "25 minutes, mama. Let's see how you like 25 orgasms." I reach for the pillow next to me and prop it under her hips.

it makes the toy sink even deeper.

~any thoughts?

~most of the poems might be from @/jayden_antwine like this one

~Taz being overprotective

~who is this mystery guy