005

Excuse any errors

Excuse any errors.

"I told you they'd be too short," Taz commented, tugging at the hem of my shorts while taking a sip from his cup. Ignoring him, I fixed myself a drink from the various options on the table. Sitting where I did felt uncomfortable; Taz seemed to notice and pulled me into his lap. Shocked, I moved to his right leg, where he rubbed my thigh while finishing his drink.

"Okay, I got a card game, y'all. It's called 'Go Hoe or Go Home.' Pull a card if you fail to do so, that's a shot," Jazzy announced, standing up to shuffle the cards and lay them on the table. Vito pulled a card, reading it aloud, "Drink for your body count... damn."

Vito rubbed his face and prepared nine shots, downing them back to back. I noticed most people had two or three shots, but Taz took four. Amelia grabbed the next card, saying, "Take a shot if you ever cheated. Hell naw, I'm a loyal bitch." Glancing around, I noticed only a couple of people took a shot.

It was my turn to pull a card. "Show a sexy picture of yourself to two players of the opposite sex," I read the card aloud, placing it back down. "Like hell I'm doing that shit," I declared, opting for two shots of Tito's instead. Boos followed from the crowd after I downed my shots.

As the questions continued, I found myself taking more shots, and I was past tipsy. It wasn't too obvious that I was drunk, given how calm I looked. Before the next card was pulled, the beginning of "Gimme My Gots" played loudly and clearly. My head snapped up, and I saw Jela and Amelia with smirks on their faces, running to the dance floor.

Stepping into the dance circle, Amelia and I exchanged gunshots with our tongues rolling. "HOW HE ATE IT FROM THE BACK," we sang the lyrics, accompanied by various hand movements. Amelia pulled up her dress a bit for better movement as the beat dropped. She went to her knees, trying to stay with the beat, while I shook that thang in a circle with my hands behind my head. Shortly after, I transitioned into twerking with my hands on my knees, and Jela was catching every move.

"Yo, y'all, you gotta see some girls in a circle throwing that shit down," said a random boy to the boys who were peacefully finishing off their blunt. As the curious fellows they are, they got up, making their way to the circle. Flashes of cameras were on; behind the music were lots of screams and ayes. Pushing through, their eyes landed on Jazzy, Amelia, Jela, and me, twerking as if our life depended on it.

As if that wasn't enough, I dropped down into a Megan knees twerk, jumping into a split, bouncing up and down, tongue sticking out, looking back, not paying any mind. That's when the crowd went even more ballistic than they already were. "Good fucking lord, that's the last thing I expected from her," was what Taz heard someone from school say to their friend. Getting up, I continued, and boys started trying to get behind me for something to post. Not even caring, I pushed back on his crotch, rubbing up and down; he pushed down on my lower back, making me bend down more.

At first, Taz was astonished by me on the floor, which turned him on and, at most, irked him because he thought he should've been the one with me on the floor. Just before he was about to walk away, what caught his eye was the dude behind me and his friends trying to pull down my shorts. This riled him up, and he shoved the boys off me. Though tempted to break his jaw, for the sake of the party, he took me outside, placing both hands on my waist, and walked out closely behind me, grabbing a water on the way out.

"What happened? I was having so much fun," the words slurred off my tongue as I wrapped my arms around his neck, swaying left and right with eyes hardly open.

"I'm sure you were having tons of fun, but now it's time to go night-night, mama," he opened the cap of the water and handed it to me. "But it's too early; the night is still young," I started singing the lyrics to Nicki smiling at Taz. "Yeah, whatever that means," Taz intertwined his fingers with mine, taking me to his car. "What's your address so I can take you home safe and sound?" he helped me into the car. 'And not in the backseat with some creep,' he thought to himself, closing the car door.

➿➿

The whole car was filled with me rambling on about random topics, Taz listening firmly, even if it was about some TikTok or a book I read. Eventually, he pulled into the driveway, helping me out of the car and to the front door, asking for my keys. "Uh, I don't have them, but there should be a spare under that lounge chair cushion," I said. It wasn't far from his reach, so he grabbed them, holding onto them to help me keep my balance. Taz was tipsy and high, but he still kept an open mind to what he was doing.

I led him to my room, plopping onto the bed, and I rolled to the side, looking at Taz with slight red bedroom eyes. Licking his lips, I sat up. On the end of the bed, Taz stared down as my legs tightened together after feeling a throbbing sensation; the room fell silent. Standing up, I slammed my lips onto his, grabbing the back of his neck to deepen the kiss. His hands wandered from my upper back to my lower, then to my ass, gripping the flesh. A hand trailed from his cheek, brushing against his abs to his belt. Just as I was going to unbuckle it, he stopped me.

"Now, you can't get to me that easily, especially when you're drunk," he brought his hand up to my chin, making me look at him, and I felt my cheeks heat up. "Now, let's get you out of this uncomfortable outfit. Very slutty, I must say," Taz patted my shoulders, giving me a close-mouthed smile, leaving the room for me to change. By the time he thought it was safe to come in, I was already asleep.

He set some painkillers, water, a snack on the nightstand, and a trash can by the bedside in case I were to throw up. Brushing the hair on my forehead back, he planted a kiss there. "Buenas noches, hermosa. Que la luna y la estrella te acompañen hasta mañana," he said, making his way out and leaving the key where he found it.

"I didn't know you spoke Spanish," I mumbled as Taz chuckled and left the room. 'I wonder what that means.' (Good night, beautiful. May the moon and the stars accompany you until tomorrow.)

~any thoughts?

~any thoughts?

~Taz and Siya getting closer

~Siya turning up one time for the fun time

~Taz speaking different languages